Maybelline Face Studio Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter - 100 Light Iridescent

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite highlighter. The shade is perfect for fair toned ladies - it's a barely discernible pink tone with a very subtle shimmer. No obvious chunks of glitter or gold sheen like many highlighters have. I've been curious about the Glossier haloscopes but I can't imagine they perform much better than this.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this in the medium shade. I have never been into the metallic glittery highlight trend so this is the perfect product for me. It adds a pretty and subtle highlight which is exactly what I like. It’s s nice and healthy glow. I really enjoy this product!

Ive bought a back up as i love this. I put a criss cross on my clean face and then rub my moisturiser on and it blends all over evenly for a subtle glowing base. Its better than higher priced ones and lasts all day. Amazing

Pros
- Gives a really natural and glowing finished
- Easy to apply and easy to take off
- Creamy and easy to blend
- Stays long unless you rub it off directly
- Good for everyday make-up

Cons
- If you are looking for everyday make-up and natural look, this product is perfect. However, it wouldn't be a first pick for someone who is after for a glam look.

I have the pink version . I have oily imperfect skin and wanted to experiment with a stick highlighter for quicker makeup. This is fantastic and one of the best new makeup I bought this year . The highlight is very subtle , and the gleam looks like it is from within the skin and the tone is very skin like and it is so easy to use . Best of all, it does not slip off my oily face . The texture is almost cream to powder , making it easy to blend .

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have both colours and I'm pleasantly surprised! I actually own benefit poured champagne pop and also benefits watts up and weirdly prefer these over becca and benefit for everyday. First and foremost these feel a lot more emollient then the later. They are super creamy to blend and look amazing! Benefit watts up and becca poured look beautiful but it's a bit harder to blend and can look chunky because it's a bit drier in texture. In saying that because the maybelline sticks are more emollient, they are not as long lasting so if the intended use is for a quick and easy everyday make up look, then you will love these.

THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE MASTER LIQUID HIGHLIGHT!!!
They didn't have the liquid listed so I put it under the stick, which I haven't tried. It has a decent amount of shimmer, a good amount of glow, prob more than all the other way too subtle powder drugstore highlights out there.
The pink one is the lightest, it is a nice light pink. The other colors are super dark and ridiculously orange, not really gold at all. I hate how drugstores do not make translucent/silvery colors in liquid highlights, so I can't even use it on my nose, & it's not fair to pale people.
Also it doesn't blend well at all, it dries almost immediately so you can't really blend it, I ended up with huge blobs on my face. & It will not come off or blend even if you scrub It. It isn't that bad if you put a very small amount on, almost a dot.
It is waterproof, it won't come off or wear off at all, it lasts all day. I feel like I gave a generous rating only because maybelline finally came out with a liquid highlight and because it's very shimmery/glowy.

This is a great highlighter that is very easy to use. I use it straight from the tube on my cheekbones and then I use a beauty blender to blend it out. It does lack staying power though so don't expect it to last through a night of dancing.

I bought this and a nearly identical Wet N Wild highlighting stick, When the Nude Strikes, at the same time to see how they compare. Both give a pink-champagne glow to fair skin with microfine shimmer in a silicone-y base. Both require a bit of blending so that the effect is more of a sheen than a sparkly-vampire look. This one has the slight edge for not feeling as greasy to apply, though the WnW is just $3.99 and basically the same product. I considered it a toss-up.

$9.99 for a 0.24 ounce stick at Walgreens.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Wow, this is the best highlighter. It gives such nice and natural glow to face. Blends easily, isn't noticeable... If you're looking for everyday highlighter this is the one for you!