Maybelline Face Studio Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter - 100 Light Iridescent

4.4

I can’t apply this directly to my face as it will mess up my foundation , however when applied with my fingers it’s a beautiful highlight that is not too overpowering but still enough where you notice it and it looks good. Probably would purchase another highlighter next time but this one will last a while so I will continue to use it!

Nice natural sheen without overwhelming glitter. Great dewey look for my pale complexion and lasts all day. Would buy again.

I wanted this highlighter for so long, but I was a bit sceptic..either way I bought it and at first glance it wasn't really what I was expecting but it was kinda okay. The more i used it the less I liked it because I found that it moved my foundation underneath and looked patchy. So I decided to stop using it and then after some time I wanted to play with it again but this time I put it underneath my foundation for that extra ''glow from within'' and it looked super nice. I used it couple more times and I must say that I enjoy it now but not that much that I would repurchase it again.

I always have one of these in my stock since I first discovered it. I'm very fair skinned send the light shade looks amazing on my skin. Unlike other stick highlighters, you can apply this directly to face from the tube without disturbing your foundation. I'll usually wear a powder highlight then apply this at the highest points of my cheekbones and just blend with fingers our beauty blender and the end result is a whole lot of Pop! It is very eye-catching...especially in the sun. I've received compliments on many occasions while wearing this and the best news...they came out with this in liquid form which is even MORE beautiful if that's possible

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite highlighter. The shade is perfect for fair toned ladies - it's a barely discernible pink tone with a very subtle shimmer. No obvious chunks of glitter or gold sheen like many highlighters have. I've been curious about the Glossier haloscopes but I can't imagine they perform much better than this.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this in the medium shade. I have never been into the metallic glittery highlight trend so this is the perfect product for me. It adds a pretty and subtle highlight which is exactly what I like. It’s s nice and healthy glow. I really enjoy this product!

Ive bought a back up as i love this. I put a criss cross on my clean face and then rub my moisturiser on and it blends all over evenly for a subtle glowing base. Its better than higher priced ones and lasts all day. Amazing

Pros
- Gives a really natural and glowing finished
- Easy to apply and easy to take off
- Creamy and easy to blend
- Stays long unless you rub it off directly
- Good for everyday make-up

Cons
- If you are looking for everyday make-up and natural look, this product is perfect. However, it wouldn't be a first pick for someone who is after for a glam look.

I have the pink version . I have oily imperfect skin and wanted to experiment with a stick highlighter for quicker makeup. This is fantastic and one of the best new makeup I bought this year . I don’t use foundation though and this is applied directly to skin after sunscreen . The highlight is very subtle , and the gleam looks like it is from within the skin and the tone is very skin like and it is so easy to use . Best of all, it does not slip off my oily face . The texture is almost cream to powder , making it easy to blend .

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have both colours and I'm pleasantly surprised! I actually own benefit poured champagne pop and also benefits watts up and weirdly prefer these over becca and benefit for everyday. First and foremost these feel a lot more emollient then the later. They are super creamy to blend and look amazing! Benefit watts up and becca poured look beautiful but it's a bit harder to blend and can look chunky because it's a bit drier in texture. In saying that because the maybelline sticks are more emollient, they are not as long lasting so if the intended use is for a quick and easy everyday make up look, then you will love these.