Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Bareskin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer

Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Bareskin Sheer Sun Serum Bronzer

on 12/7/2017 10:03:00 PM

Very few products are a true perfect 5 lippie product, but any product that rates above a 4.5, I just can't round down...I scored this at TJ Maxx for $4, I ended up buying 2. I would totally pay full retail for this(something like $28), but since I bought 2, and have a million other bronzers, I won't need to anytime soon. It's runny, and blends beautifully with a damp Beauty Blender, or the Real Techniques Sculpting brush. It also wears well all day..its not matte or sparkly, just adds a healthy luminous type of bronze glow. Check out TJ Maxx if you have them in your area..it's a nice switch up from powder or cream bronzers. Not sure how many shades this comes in, but I got the only shade they had which is Bare Glow, and it comes out of the bottle looking super dark, but blends out well on my NW 25 skintone.

on 7/26/2017 12:58:00 PM

Love love love this bronzer ($28 Sephora.com) it is the perfect consistency and gives a wash of natural looking sun kissed glow any time of year. It's a serum so it is a thin fluid that can be applied using your fingers or a blending type brush. It isn't sparkly in the least bit but it isn't matte either. It's a luminous skin like finish so it just looks like healthy glowing skin. I would highly reccomend.

I received this as a sample and it sat in my drawer for almost a year. I happened to see it lying in the back of my drawer and decided to try it out. I regret not using this sooner! This is the most natural and beautiful glow I've ever obtained from a bronzer (I am very pale). I just dot it on my face and blend with a flat brush. I will definitely be buying the full sized product!

on 3/10/2017 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I also received this as a sample. I don't generally use bronzers as they look muddy on me. However, I use a tiny drop of this on a small flat-top brush and buff it where I would normally use blush, and it looks phenomenal. It adds a subtle warmth to my face. Sometimes I add just a touch of blush on top of it on my cheekbone for a little pop of brightening. This product gives me the visual benefit of time in the sun without the damage, as I never leave the house without at least SPF 30 on my face.

on 8/24/2016 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am not a fan of the bareskin foundation, but this bronzer is sheer perfection. I like to mix 1-2 drops with my daily moisturizer for a "sunkist" glow. Very realistic bronzer color with no shimmer. Works well with my fair skin. I have also used it for contour, 4 drops on my Sephora #54 brush sweep and blend. Perfect for "no makeup" look in hot summer weather.

on 7/16/2016 7:02:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I normally don't use liquid bronzers as I can't stand the smell. When I received this as a sample, I therefore didn't expect to like it. It turns out I absolutely love it and ended up buying the full bottle. There is no nasty smell at all! I add one or two drops to my moisturiser and it gives my pale skin a lovely glow. If I added more, I could probably get a good tan going, but that's not really for me. There's no orange hue and it doesn't break me out or make my skin oily. To be honest, I haven't really noticed the serum effect, but it's prabably there. Great purchase!