Bonne Bell Cotton Candy LipSmacker

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/27/2017 9:41:00 PM

This stinks it's not cotton candy it is gross. Some of the others are realistic in smell but this is nasty.

on 8/22/2016 8:08:00 AM

I'm just going to say it....to me personally, it does not smell like fairy floss at all. I mean, not even in the same ballpark here guys. It's not an unpleasant scent mind you, it's sweet and a bit artificial, but it doesn't live up to it's name.

It was okay but I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an amazing product! It has that light, airy, sugary Cotton Candy flavour and smell, as well as amazing moisturizing properties (it does NOT dry out your lips), and it lasts quite a while! It leaves the lips with a wonderful glossy shine. I would definitely buy it again!

This one had to grow on me for me to like it. I remember buying it when I was 12 and not liking it at all, so I was reluctant to get this when I was older. I remember even giving away a Cotton Candy Biggy Lip Smacker to my mom's coworker's daughter because I couldn't stand the smell. Then.... I tried it again and actually LIKED it. I enjoyed the strange, sugary sweet scent even though it didn't smell like cotton candy to me. I currently have a couple biggy and regular sized ones, and this is one of the easiest to find in American stores (I'm not sure about other countries).

Also, if you don't care for this version of their Cotton Candy Lip Smacker, then I recommend trying the other cotton candy flavors (the Paul Frank collection, lip sparkler, that one shimmery squeezy flavor in that blue bag collection, the Candy Sprinkles Lip Smacker from the 2015 Easter collection). I prefer those over the original cotton candy even though the scent grew on me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A must have for any Bonne Bell or lip gloss fanatic (or both!), I have this in the jumbo & the regular sized & use them a lot. This smells & tastes sweet & a little musky, I love all things cotton candy scented (Pink Sugar, Cotton Candy Fantasy, Prince Matchabelli Cotton Candy et. al). This gives a pretty shine & subtle pink tint (almost clear). I have been on a clear or subtle lipgloss kick so this has been getting a lot of use. I don't like dark/bright/vampy lips except for once in awhile so this suits me even if I may not be in BB's target age demographic. I never used BB much growing up, but I am wanting to expand my collection a lot bigger & acquire more items! I prefer Lipsmackers over chapsticks, they are so much more imaginative & FUN!! The BB line is pretty easy to find (accessibility), cheap prices (affordable), & I think ladies of any age will find these products to be fun. It just makes you want to collect them!! This isn't too waxy, it's actually quite emollient (moisturizing), & lasts a good long while on the lips, plus a tube lasts forever until you lose it or put it thru the washer (lol! That must have happened to ev1 at least once!!). I am the worlds biggest BB addict. I may not have the biggest collection but I cherish all of my items!!

on 6/2/2012 10:20:00 AM

It doesn't exactly taste like Cotton Candy, but it's sugary and sweet smelling. Plus, this is one of my favorite cheap chopsticks. Your lips will feel softer after using it and it just smells great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I looove cotton candy so I thought I'd give this a try for $1.97. This one smells slightly like the famous strawberry lip smacker but a little bit sweeter-- nothing special. It keeps my lips moisturized so well and really long! My favorite part was a while after applying it, my lips had this really nice light pink color. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love cotton candy but this doesn't smell or taste like it. Its not bad though, would not rebuy just because id want to try other flavors

This has a nice,sweet,sugary smell to it. It's not exactly cotton candy, but you can definitely get hints of sugar in the fragrance. I can actually smell some bubble gum in it. It has a nice pink sheer color to it. Very nice. It makes my lips kissable and soft. Will absolutely repurchase.

I absolutely love this product. I usually wear purplish eyeshadows, so I use this as a neutral lip. It has just enough pink to be a color, but there is so much shine, too. Plus, it's moisturizing. I have and will buy again and again.

Popular Lip Glosses