The Body Shop British Rose Exfoliating Gel Body Scrub

No Image

3.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/14/2019 5:23:00 PM

British rose is a mild exfoliant gel that also moisturizes your skin. The beads are very small and sparse, so don't expect a super scrubbing gel. It has a strong, rose scent, so if you don't like florals you should pass this one. It did leave my skin very smooth and rosy scented but it might be too weak for my slightly oily skin, so I don't know if I would repurchase.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Rose or lavender scented body products are a weakness of mine. So, when this new TBS British Rose line launched this year, I was lemming this body scrub. It uses a combination of walnut shell powder and rose flower powder to gently exfoliate. I actually did not care for the very fake sweet rose scent as I prefer the natural rose or rosewater type of fragrance. I really like the idea of a gel-based scrub over the traditional oil or lotion based scrubs. I found it to be an effective but gentle scrub. This gel is not loaded with tons of exfoliating particles.This is similar in performance to the St Ives Apricot scrubs that have been around forever. I prefer a lot of scrubbing beads so I like the c. Booth Foaming Dry Body Polish & Cleanser or the exfoliating body scrubs by Skin & Co.