Honest Beauty Makeup Remover Wipes

No Image

on 4/20/2018 10:16:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

These are a nice size, just a little smaller than a facial tissue and paper thin. The wipes are too dry, I think they would work a lot better with more moisture. Has a natural geranium scent but I dislike the scent of geranium essential oil so not a plus for me. They effectively remove my eye makeup and most of my mascara. Removed my waterproof eyeliner. DId not remove all of my foundation. Overall, an average product.

on 6/26/2017 8:47:00 PM

These were a little dried out when I received them, so I didn't feel like they were removing anything very well. They smell nice though, and I appreciate the brands use of natural, non-irritating ingredients. Not sure I will try them again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOOOOVE these makeup remover wipes. I find most makeup remover wipes to be very rough on my skin, but these are so soft and gentle. They don't have a bad fragrance they smell natural/organic. I haven't had any problems with my skin breaking out or anything like that, these wipes are great for sensitive skin. They also remove makeup very well, especially eye makeup. I use these all the time, they are great for when you are in a hurry and need to take off your makeup without having to wash your whole face. They are also very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend these makeup remover wipes, especially for people with sensitive skin like me!

Popular Face Skincare Products