LUSH R&B

No Image

2.8

Crap. Knots the hair. Expensive and NOT worth it. Terrible with a capital T

My hair is wavy, on the dryer side, medium thickness but I have a lot of hair. I found this product to be too greasy, even when using a light amount it still added that unwanted greasy kind of shine to my ends. I found it to be good as a weekend treatment for my hair. I think that people with very thick and/or coarse hair may have more luck but for anyone, when using make sure to use the smallest amount possible!

on 8/1/2017 3:27:00 PM

I religiously use this leave-in conditioner and it makes my hair manageable and great-smelling. Another great Lush product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I Love LUSH so it pains me to say that they completely missed the mark with R&B hair conditioner. The best thing I can compare it to is when you're in a pinch and have to use conditioner from the dollar store. For $24.95 for 3.5 oz. or $42.95 for 7.9 oz. I should leave my house feeling like I'm the star of a hair commercial! Suave conditions my hair far better than this one and for a fraction of the price. Lesson of the day: save the money you would have spent on R&B, and spend it on the plethora of other amazing things LUSH has to offer!