L'Oreal Root Cover Up Temporary Grey Concealer Spray

3.7

1162048 D HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, BUTANE, ETHYL TRISILOXANE, ISOBUTANE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CALCIUM CARBONATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE F.I.L.

I dye my hair black my roots are white.Of course within 2 weeks the roots are already showing and progressively looking worse.I guess black is the easiest color to match. The spray does look quiet matte.My hair isn't very shiny so it's not a problem. After a shampoo the roots are still pretty well covered. I usually go about 2 months before I dye my roots again. So this product is definitely something I like to have around. Only complaint is it's a bit expensive.

This product makes my scalp itch like mad! I had to wash my hair after work because this spray felt like torture along my hairline and at the crown and part. I have dark hair and it did cover the roots in the dark brunette shade but was awfully dark. I think the product runs dark. If it didn't make me itch, I'd probably go for medium brown rather than dark brown but I don't think I will be buying it again. I'm going to pass this on to a friend or return it.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Wonderful! Buys you some time until you can color the roots! Originally purchased light to medium blonde but it wasn't dark enough - gray roots were still there! Purchased dark blonde and perfecto! Blends in perfectly and stays until I wash it out - which is 2-3 days since my hair isn't oily. Perfect especially for when something unexpectedly comes up and there is no time for coloring the hair.

I have dark hair and i dye it dark, but it’s something I absolutely hate doing so I always put it off for as long as possible. Being 35 unfortunately i have a few greys... this stuff is brilliant at covering roots ans greys. I have no issue with stickiness and the colour match is fine. But.., it does transfer a little and can make my head itchy. Overall i keep buying as I haven’t found anything better.

This stuff is pretty good at covering up those gray roots that start peeking out around the hairline but not quite bad enough to do a full color yet. It doesn't feel sticky or gummy unless you use a lot -- at that point you should just go ahead and color again. Price is not bad. I always get a new one when I run out.

This stuff is just ok. The thing that bugged me was the sprayer broke with about half the can left. I will not buy this again even if it is inexpensive

I got this because my friend (a brunette) was raving about it and showed me how well this covers her greying roots between visits to the salon. One spray would last her 3-5 days without retouching between shampoos. So I got the dark blonde version for myself: result, too dark! So I went for the blonde version, but once again it was far too dark for my hair color, and I am somewhere between light brown and strawberry blonde. I think it could be a great product (seems to work for dark haired folks), but they need to work on the color scheme for lighter haired folks, before I would even consider repurchasing. Ended up giving away all my cans to my Indian friend.

I purchased this in the dark blonde color, and it was actually quite dark. I got this to help me out if I'm running late on getting my roots touched up. I do not have gray hair. I thought perhaps this product wasn't working for me because it wasn't meant as a general root touch up, but I saw a previous review say the dark blonde would be better suited to darker brunettes.

Amazing! Easy to use. No other words can explain how happy I am with this product - Bravo, L’Oreal!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I use this in dark blonde and it's a good match for my hair color although a shade lighter would be great. The light blonde has no color. It's soo convenient when my roots start showing. I use it in my part and around my hairline when my hair is wet before blow drying for the most natural look. But I have used it on dry hair too. Make sure you cover your face if you already have your makeup on. The product has a good color range and if you can find a match you'll love it.