exquisite earth elements-Ionic Power Ultra Cleansing Mask

No Image

The smell is amazing. It is enriched with botanical extracts such as eastern red cedar, bergamot, rosemary, pomegranate and black willow. It smells like you are walking through a forest. It's a very relaxing scent. The mask feels tingly when you first put it on and goes to work right away. As it was drying I could actually see it pulling the dirt out of my pores. My skin felt tighter and refreshed when I was finished. It's a treat to use but also essential for clean and toned skin. This would be a wonderful gift for a friend or family member.

on 10/20/2016 1:36:00 AM

This mask is fantastic, I have adult acne and this stuff really helps to keep that under control. After using it every couple of weeks later, it really does make my skin look great, feel smooth and soft and keeps me looking younger, aiso it helps to reduce the appearance of my wrinkles and laugh lines.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product. I bought the mask for my sister weeks ago, she just told me that the deep cleaning and oil balancing effects are good, she also have stopped breaking out as much using this! I'm going to try this mask right now.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I am completely and totally in love with this face mask! First of all, the jar is so beautiful. It's a fancy diamond shape and it is proudly on display in my bathroom.The brush makes it easy to apply lightly, evenly and without mess or waste. The mask doesn't have a pleasant smell, but doesn't have a bad smell either. It dries quickly and works fast. My skin was left feeling simply amazing! It is pricey, but (to my surprise) it is really actually worth it! I would highly recommend this product and will be continuing use.

on 7/13/2016 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

As someone whose just gotten head over heels into the Mud masks and facial cleansing masks field - I have to say I was shocked at the price of this Ionic mask and decided to invest in it and gave it a shot.
Jeez... I REALIZE NOW WHY THIS PRICE TAG IS ON THIS PRODUCT, THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST MASK I HAVE EVER USED! Yes, NO kidding, All honesty.
This is totally worth every cent. Not only did it come so gorgeously decked out in a big white box, and inside a tiny diamond faceted styled jar with its own soft bristled brush, but as soon as I spread just a little bit of this jar of magic onto my face - I realized the difference between this and what sets it apart from every other mask out there. Seriously. The SMELL is delicious, not earthy or off putting but seriously delicious. Such little quantity is required to cover your entire face, and thank god as I've been using this almost every day now (move over low end mud masks - there's a new star in town!) This makes SUCH. A difference on your face after washing it off, it also dried almost instantly, unlike all the other goopy messes you have to keep on your face for hours before it properly dries, this turned a pale gray almost as soon as I was done brushing it on my face. This is hands down worth the investment and money and seriously am considering purchasing another jar as soon as this is done!

on 7/8/2016 6:03:00 AM

I would honestly give this product more stars if I could after trying it. It came beautifully packaged and it was clear the company gave lots of attention to detail. It was in a white box that had a cushy, velvety feeling fabric. The jar itself is so pretty and looks great sitting out on a counter. It looks like cut crystal. The lettering on the jar and included brush is silvery. The overall impression is of elegance and a high end product. The bristles on the brush are soft and have not shed after two uses.

The mask consistency is very fine and spreads on like a thin cream . It has a light herbal scent to it. I usually find clay masks to be overly drying but this one did not leave my skin feeling tight and over dry. It deeply cleans and diminishes poor size. I loved the look and feel of my skin after applying this and letting it dry for about 15 minutes. It dries to a darker color so you know you're ready to remove it. I removed it with a wet wash cloth which also helped with exfoliation. The only down side would be the price. It's a small jar and the price is steep. Honestly, without a promotional discount, I would not have purchased a mask at this price. But after using it, I'm sold. Highly recommended!