Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming

Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming

4.1

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I got a sample of this and now am not sure if its the original or this Blooming Bouquet. Based on the scent notes this seems to be what I'm wearing.The scent at first is fresh and fruity but it dries down to a beautiful sweet musk. This a warm and sweet fragrance with some lovely floral notes.The wear and throw of this is amazing too. Even after washing my hands and applying a hand lotion I can still smell where I applied this to test it out.I need to figure out which one this is but I need it in a full sized bottle.

on 7/30/2018 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I couldn’t stand any perfume for the past 10 years. Ever since I got pregnant for the first time perfumes made me nauseous, up until now. This scent turned it around. It’s like a drug. It makes me feel happy. I also get complimented. It’s sweet, but sophisticated, strong and unique.

This baffles me. I had plain Miss Dior from Macy’s (returned because I couldn’t smell anything from it at all—it was like being anosmic. Which I am not bcoz I got a bottle off a friend on Facebook she procured from Ulta & I loved it!). so when my bottle of Miss Dior was getting low I noticed Miss Dior abso blooming comes in rollerball! It’s $48 for parfum & $38 for edt but .....get this the rollerball is 0.6oz! Perf purse size! I’m def not anosmic. What a lovely scent! The scent is amazing. If you like LVEB & coco mad ... run don’t walk to Ulta bcoz I think the rollerball is their exclusive but I’m not 100 on that. This is sweet like candy I get a lot of vanilla & some caramel melt listed but also some white musk. Beautiful smells like money =] I mean it smells expensive not cheap. It’s a bright ray of sunshine. I can’t wait to wear this when the weather is really hott; I love it! #winning Grade:A+++

on 6/25/2017 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Reminds me of turkish delight dessert, that sweet pink rose scent but not sickly sweet. Very good staying power. Love it for Spring/Summer. Won't buy again but that's because I just like to try new scents.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Absolutely Blooming is Pink & Pretty!
Red Berries
Roses
Peony
Musk
Sweet Perfume...Smells like Berries & Flowers....Ladies that like Angel & Flowerbomb may like Absolutely Blooming...

on 5/27/2017 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is essentially Dior's version of Lancome La Vie Est Belle. Sweet to the max! I find it off putting. The Miss Dior EDP is much better and more sophisticated and pretty. If you like sweet scents, try this out, but I do find it is "too sweet". The composition is comprised of three layers: red berries, Centifolia May rose from Grasse and peony, as well as white musk.

on 12/30/2016 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow, the berry in the initial wearing of this almost knocked me on my butt. It's not subtle. My husband referred to the scent as Strawberry Shortcake bitch slap. He means the child's doll, not the dessert--and that's a good description because it's a very plastic-y berry. After a while I get some rose + something more sophisticated, but it's still not a great fragrance and certainly not worth getting through that berry to experience. I've read the positive reviews, and all I can say is that it must be different with different skin chemistry, and I would definitely try this one in the store before buying, lest you get hit with doll scent.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yet another iteration of the Flowerbomb. La Vie est Belle, Miss Dior Cherie, Armani Si and so on and so forth. This one has very juicy red berries to counter some of the candy and is a very big presence. I like it, but don't reach for it super often.

on 11/22/2016 6:50:00 PM

This smells exactly like Armani SI.

Maybe less patch than the EDT, but not as sickly sweet as the edp -- somewhere in the middle. So a better formulated Armani SI.

Also getting a little bit of the cough syrup note that I get in la vie est belle. But this is definitely and out and out dupe of SI.

Nicer bottle than SI, and more agreeable with my own chemistry; so if forced to choose I'd pick this perfume.

I do like it, and would appreciate it as a gift-- but I wouldn't race out to purchase it. (I already own Valentino Donna and mon paris-- more fruitchouli chypres)...

It's nice, gorgeous bottle. But if you have smelled SI you have smelled this. They aren't any different.

on 9/23/2016 6:21:00 AM

It's lovely but it's a mixture of Prada Candy, Lancome La vie est Belle and a little bit of Chanel Mademoiselle. On the card it lasted for ages.

Popular Fragrances