Avon Luck La Vie EdP

Avon Luck La Vie EdP

on 12/14/2016 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Finally another Avon fragrance that I think smells lovely. I disliked the first Luck so much that I never gave this one a try. So glad I did! This one last a long time on my clothes and a few hours on my skin. I am not so good at picking out the notes, but I do love the first spray and the all the smells that come after. I love that when I wear it to bed there is not plastic smells in the morning. I have already ordered another bottle. I do wish Avon would make a larger bottle of this perfume! A 1.7 oz. bottle is just not large enough to last that long for me. Great scent for a reasonable price.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As per Avon: "A sophisticated blend of fresh strawberry, lavish lily of the valley and warm cedarwood."

Although the bottle has that little bow thing going on a la Miss Dior and Signorina... On my skin Luck La Vie smells like a remarkable dupe of MJ Daisy Eau So Fresh, dare I say it is even better... at a fraction of the cost. Top is strawberry as in the real fruit. The middle is a little confusing, just like Eau So Fresh is on me. I think this is because Lily of the Valley has never really smelled good on my skin. And then, suddenly magic happens. It finds itself and turns in the most fresh yet creamy cedarwood and something green that goes on and on. I love Daisy Eau So Fresh and hoard my little mini and multiple carded samples -but it doesn't last thirty minutes on my skin before turning cloying and then poof! it's gone. I have never purchased a full bottle because I couldn't justify the hefty price tag for a fragrance I am not 100% satisfied with. However, I paid $15 CAD for Luck La Vie and will happily pay twice as much when I run out.