Arbonne Smoothed Over Lipstick

Not tested on animals

on 2/2/2018 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Dream is my favourite HG lipstick . It’s the perfect peachy pink color it’s moisturizing and feels amazing in the lips! It’s not matte but not shiny it’s like a satin finish with very slight sheen makes the lips look juicy and healthy. . If it wasn’t so expensive I’d buy it again. :(

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

My go-to lipstick! (Should add that I’m not a seller or in any way affiliated). I now have this lipstick in so many shades. I honestly can’t fault it. It’s a semi long wear that leaves a good quality stain on the lip for a good 5hours. After wearing all day s oesn’t go flakey or dry, good wearing colour consistency (doesn’t go a weird colour) and fades naturally. Nice creamy consistency. The best part about this product (other than no nastys) is you can blot down to a nice matte stain that looks very natural and enhances most looks. Slanted tip for easy application. Packaging is nice but not exceptional. I should say that I have always bought these on sale after the first single full price purchase at a party. Excellent value on sale ($20-30) but still stacks up in its class at full price ~$50.

Colours I own / recommend for fair skin:
Rose (berry purple - blots down to dark pink)
Dream (neon peach - blots down to soft pretty peach)
Camellia (magenta - blots down to soft pink)
Lotus (noir merlo - blots down to dark pink/clay)
Guava (neon pink - blots to soft pink)

I will definitely repurchase and recommend.

on 7/4/2016 3:19:00 PM

What to know about me:
I have this lipstick in Camellia (7930).
I have light/medium skin that is on the warmer side and dark features.
I'm not the hugest lipstick junkie, but I have (probably unrealistically) high expectations for high-end makeup.
I'm not an Arbonne rep, and was pretty skeptical of their products.

The product: I actually really like this lipstick. Though it's not marketed as longwear and is quite creamy, it stays on fairly well for 5/6 hours, even through light eating. When it fades, it leaves a slight stain that looks cute and natural. It doesn't feather or have any other nastiness going on as it fades. The color is gorgeous and opaque, and the packaging is pretty luxe.

That being said, I would hope that the packaging/product is high-quality, because I paid about 50$ CAD for the lippy with tax/shared shipping (it was from a party). If it was in the 20-30$ range, I would probably buy it again. For that reason, I'll probably look for something else when I run out-- just to see what else is out there. That being said, if you're looking specifically for natural/ethical makeup and nothing else is really doing it for you, this may be worth the splurge.