Flormar Double radiance primer

No Image

1 review

on 7/3/2016 5:59:00 PM

This is a review for FLORMAR Double Radiance Primer highlighter. It is a liquid in a plastic pump bottle 30ml. Its actually a hybrid product in my opinion: it combines bronzer highlighter and primer in 1. When worn under your foundation it makes you look radiant and bursting with health even if you're hungover and wrecked. It actually can look OTT on bare skin- gleaming golden/bronzey colour which is very shiny but when you add a layer of foundation it takes a backseat and makes your foundation glow, boosts coverage by 100% (I don't know how, it must be the gleam distracting the eye ?). It makes my winter colour foundation look right for summer and not too warm (I'm cool toned blonde and don't like too much bronze). This is one of the best beauty bargains Ive ever found. It makes cheap foundation look really high end. As for primer, I have quite dry skin and dont really need a typical primer so I dont know how it will do for very oily skinned people. Do try it, its only about €12 and a game changer for me.