Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

4.3

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I did not even purchase that thing, I just took a sample at sephora and honestly I think it’s going to last me a year. This thing is so concentrated and you need a tiny bit to do your whole face. The 15ml bottle is 50$ CAD so very expensive but honestly... just go ask for a sample and you’re good for at least 6 months- 1 year.

on 4/8/2018 9:21:00 AM

I bought this in moonlight to use as a highlight but have found myself mixing it into my foundation on a daily basis I love it so much. It gives me a fantastic lit from within glow. I will still use it as a highlight for evenings out. It blends so well. Perfect amount of seen, not sparkle. I will definitely repurchase but don't see myself needing to anytime soon as you only need to use a tiny bit of product. Loved this so much I threw out my Mac strobe cream.

on 1/7/2018 5:19:00 PM

I got a deluxe sample from Sephora 100 points in Moonlight (the middle color). This is an awesome highlight. Great pigment! Great formula! I use moonlight and I mix it with my foundation (L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation #203) and it just gives me that radiant glow. It glides on smoothly on the skin and feels very comfortable. These two glow products works really well together.

Application: I only use a few drops and add my liquid foundation on my brush. Liquid foundations works better with the product instead of mousse or thicker foundations. Also if you use it with a matte foundation, I don't find it works as well as the glow foundations. My skin looks healthy glow without glitter. I use a light translucent powder to set it and looks incredible!

Packaging and Usage: The dropper is useful when the bottle is new and full, but at the end of the bottle, it's not useful probably because there is no liquid to suck up, so I brush on with the wand. The deluxe sample lasted 6 months for me. Used every other day. Worth every penny!

I will purchase the FS product in the near future. Thanks for reading!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've just bought the second of these illuminating drops, mix with your foundation, just a little to get a soft glow all over. You'll never need highliter again! Of course you have to add a little definition to it, but it's the best mix in I've tried. Better than any other highlighter, it brightens up your entire face, leaving a subtle glow over all your face. It's totally adjustable too, so it works if you just want to add a touch of glow, and you could mix it in with your moisturizer for targeting only the high points of your face, if you want a more focused glow.

on 12/5/2017 6:11:00 PM

Celestial is my highlighter frail. If you like a strong highlight, use it straight. You can see these high beams from space! Want a subtle glow? Mix it with your foundation. The bottle will last forever, you barely need a whole droplet.

on 11/21/2017 1:56:00 AM

I got the shade Candlelight and was given Moonlight as a deluxe sample to try. I'm in love with this. I use as bronzer on my forehead, cheeks and jawline and in blends incredibly well. For ref im NC 37. Moonlight is more of a highlight.
The drops are gorg. They look like some molten lava when placed at the back of my palm. I normally leave the gold streak behind so I can admire it later during he day. Its sooo pretty like a golden Egyptian statue ot sthg. I use to wear sephora stick contours and Catrice contour pallette but there`s very little product in there. I have to keep buying every month. I was looking for liquid contours and came across this, as Candlelight was Dubai`s 10 Most Popular Products from Sephora.

I also like the luxurios gold cover packaging.The price is super expensive but I love liquid contour products cos its so easy to blend and control color coverage. I will def re-purchase but prolly get a deeper shade like 'Sunset'.

Recommend?
Highly,

Amazing! I use the Sunlight shade, I blend a drop or 2 with my Nars Sheer Glow foundation and the result is incredible, it gives a gorgeous dewy glow that lasts all day. This product far exceeded my expectations & I will 100% repurchase.

on 10/11/2017 11:56:00 AM

I first got to try this product when I recieved a delux sample with a Sephora order. It was Celestial and I loved it and still use it. I also purchased Halo which is simply gorgeous! I’m very fair NW20 or below, blonde, hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. The shade Halo is so pretty it’s a blue purple shift very holographic in how it looks on my skin. A little seriously goes a long way with these so this willl last me forever. It dries pretty quick but I have plenty of time to apply it. I like to use a small stipple brush and that applies it beautifully. I like to use this on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, inner eye, and Cupid’s bow. The shade is gorgeous and I think would look amazing on all skintones but pale girls especially would look great with this colour.

I love how they are luminous and not sparkly. Halo goes really well with all my blushes and I apply this first then my blush. It gives the most luminescent glow it’s just so pretty. The price is meh but it’ll last me forever so I’m not super upset with that. I will purchase more shades that’s for sure. Plus the dropper is a great way to dispense this product. I set my makeup with setting spray but with this I have never needed a retouch. The highlight just melts into my skin. All and all it’s a awesome product! Recommended.

on 10/7/2017 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

These are the perfect highlighter.
I ordered some samples of this online in celestial, moonlight and sunlight to try out before going FS. I had tried using powder highlighter before (the Becca one in moonstone, I think it's called) and some other ones, but they always seemed to make my skin look dry and emphasise the fine lines around my eyes when using to highlight cheekbones.
These, on the other hand, actually seem somewhat moisturisering- and can even be mixed with moisturiser if you need a further hydration hit- and they do not at all emphasise wrinkles. I mean, I want to highlight my (non-existent) cheekbones- not the fact I'm approaching middle age.
They are higher up on the shimmery scale- two layers will give a foil effect. Despite this, I've never noticed any glitter- thank god. I only need a tiny amount of product on my index finger which I then tap onto my cheekbones, philtrum and (very lightly) length of my nose. I will mix it with my foundation (Armani luminous silk) for my forehead.
The price of the product is hard to take- especially for such a small amount. But, I don't use much and I've yet to find another liquid highlighter that doesn't dry out my skin, look glittery or fails to blend well with my foundation. I've also got so many compliments from colleagues regarding my highlighting, so I know this is doing something good for me.
I'll continue to fork out for it until something better comes along.

on 8/27/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is my favorite product that I have tried this year. Sure, I use it as a liquid highlighter, and it's great for that, but what I think it truly makes it outstanding is how amazing it performs when mixed with other complexion products. This mixes incredibly with my primer (Hourglass Mineral Veil) and with foundation as well. I love a dewy finish, but i find that many "dewy" foundations either don't perform quite the way I want them to, or aren't very dewy at all, despite their claims. These drops let you control the effect, or amount of reflectivity you want to achieve. I have the FS in Celestial, and sample size in Moonlight. Halo is quite gorgeous, too, if you are looking for a holographic highlighting effect. All in all, they do take some work and experimentation, but as a makeup lover, this is part of the fun ;)