Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is an awesome highlight. Great pigment! Great formula! I use moonlight and I mix it with my foundation and it just gives me that radiant glow. My skin looks healthy and glowy. It glides on smoothly on the skin and feels very comfortable. It will last forever because just a tiny bit goes a long way. Great makeup product that is just a must for any makeup fan.

on 7/1/2016 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Holy crap, these highlighters are so amazing! I have never really seen a highlighter that can be worn both as a subtle sheen and built up to slapping-the-scientists-in-the-International-Space-Station-across-the-face-with-your-glow levels. Usually after a certain point most highlighters start to look chalky if you use too much (not that I attempt to achieve this look often), but these Custom Enhancer Drops blend beautifully. I have them in 3 colors: Celestial, Moonlight and Sunlight, which I believe are the 3 of the 4 shades that can be used for highlighting. Candlelight will work for darker complexions and the rest are billed as bronzers, not being as metallic.

I like to pat a few minuscule drops on the skin with just my fingers and then go over it ever-so-lightly with a beauty blender to smooth and even out. I think the phrase "a little goes a long way" was thought up with this product in mind. 3-4 small dabs on the cheekbones, 2 on the brow bone and you're done. Glowing for all of space to see. Even in crappy/low/almost dark lighting conditions the highlight is still very much apparent. Lasting power is on par with most highlighters of the non-pressed variety. You can go all day without really needing a touch up, though it will fade slightly. Texture goes from liquid to feeling powdery when blended on the skin.

I haven't used them in my foundation, but from what I've heard the consensus has been that they don't affect the coverage/performance of your foundation with just a drop or two.

I will definitely continue to repurchase these when I run out (however many years that will take).

Love.

LOVE.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

First, the packaging peaks, and the dropper needs a better stopper. As is, a ton of product gets caked around the mouth of the bottle, and too much comes out on the outside of the stopper. If not stored upright, this will leak slowly, no matter how tightly the lid is on

Because it doesn't seal, it dries out easily and became chunky quickly. It is so pigmented that once it starts to dry out, it is impossible to blend.

When it is new, it is beautiful. It needs to be blended out a lot, and it sets rather quickly, but if you can work with it, and work quickly, it does give a gorgeous, high- shine. However, I don't think it's worth the effort.

Video Reviews & Tutorials