Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

1 review

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 3/3/2017 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have medium skin and am currently using sunlight; it's great for a bronzy highlight but I have to say I don't like mixing it with my bb cream or foundation because it makes me look darker. This is really pigmented and you need to blend it out quickly or it will look patchy and dry on the skin. It has amazing lasting power; I put it on my cheeks in the morning and it looked the same twelve hours later but this does transfer and can leave gold glitter all over your face and fingers if you are not careful. The bottle is a but annoying because the product pools on the sides so you have to be careful of leakage. The product also thickens with usage and it becomes increasingly difficult to dispense a small amount.

Video Reviews & Tutorials