Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

4.6

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 4/8/2018 9:21:00 AM

I bought this in moonlight to use as a highlight but have found myself mixing it into my foundation on a daily basis I love it so much. It gives me a fantastic lit from within glow. I will still use it as a highlight for evenings out. It blends so well. Perfect amount of seen, not sparkle. I will definitely repurchase but don't see myself needing to anytime soon as you only need to use a tiny bit of product. Loved this so much I threw out my Mac strobe cream.

Amazing! I use the Sunlight shade, I blend a drop or 2 with my Nars Sheer Glow foundation and the result is incredible, it gives a gorgeous dewy glow that lasts all day. This product far exceeded my expectations & I will 100% repurchase.

on 10/11/2017 11:56:00 AM

I first got to try this product when I recieved a delux sample with a Sephora order. It was Celestial and I loved it and still use it. I also purchased Halo which is simply gorgeous! I’m very fair NW20 or below, blonde, hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. The shade Halo is so pretty it’s a blue purple shift very holographic in how it looks on my skin. A little seriously goes a long way with these so this willl last me forever. It dries pretty quick but I have plenty of time to apply it. I like to use a small stipple brush and that applies it beautifully. I like to use this on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, inner eye, and Cupid’s bow. The shade is gorgeous and I think would look amazing on all skintones but pale girls especially would look great with this colour.

I love how they are luminous and not sparkly. Halo goes really well with all my blushes and I apply this first then my blush. It gives the most luminescent glow it’s just so pretty. The price is meh but it’ll last me forever so I’m not super upset with that. I will purchase more shades that’s for sure. Plus the dropper is a great way to dispense this product. I set my makeup with setting spray but with this I have never needed a retouch. The highlight just melts into my skin. All and all it’s a awesome product! Recommended.

on 10/7/2017 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

These are the perfect highlighter.
I ordered some samples of this online in celestial, moonlight and sunlight to try out before going FS. I had tried using powder highlighter before (the Becca one in moonstone, I think it's called) and some other ones, but they always seemed to make my skin look dry and emphasise the fine lines around my eyes when using to highlight cheekbones.
These, on the other hand, actually seem somewhat moisturisering- and can even be mixed with moisturiser if you need a further hydration hit- and they do not at all emphasise wrinkles. I mean, I want to highlight my (non-existent) cheekbones- not the fact I'm approaching middle age.
They are higher up on the shimmery scale- two layers will give a foil effect. Despite this, I've never noticed any glitter- thank god. I only need a tiny amount of product on my index finger which I then tap onto my cheekbones, philtrum and (very lightly) length of my nose. I will mix it with my foundation (Armani luminous silk) for my forehead.
The price of the product is hard to take- especially for such a small amount. But, I don't use much and I've yet to find another liquid highlighter that doesn't dry out my skin, look glittery or fails to blend well with my foundation. I've also got so many compliments from colleagues regarding my highlighting, so I know this is doing something good for me.
I'll continue to fork out for it until something better comes along.

on 5/31/2017 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It's a good highlighter, but when I put it (celestrial) in my foundation I was a glitter mess.

on 5/19/2017 1:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

مره مره مره مره حلو ثاني مره اشتريه

This stuff is incredible! Yes it's very expensive but it will last you forever! You only need a tiny amount to get a beautiful glow. I use this on my cheekbones. It lasts ALL day and I barely need one drop. This also looks very natural - not sparkly at all. I would almost say it looks like your skin is wet is in the areas where it is applied. I'm sure you could go overboard with it but using it subtly produces a gorgeous result. I highly recommend this product. My skin is pale so I tried this in celestial. I also tried mixing it with foundation. It's sort of hit and miss. You don't want to add too much or you'll look too highlighted everywhere which isn't the effect most people are looking for. This is the only highlighter I need.