Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 11/21/2017 1:56:00 AM

I got the shade Candlelight and was given Moonlight as a deluxe sample to try. I'm in love with this. I use as bronzer on my forehead, cheeks and jawline and in blends incredibly well. For ref im NC 37. Moonlight is more of a highlight.
The drops are gorg. They look like some molten lava when placed at the back of my palm. I normally leave the gold streak behind so I can admire it later during he day. Its sooo pretty like a golden Egyptian statue ot sthg. I use to wear sephora stick contours and Catrice contour pallette but there`s very little product in there. I have to keep buying every month. I was looking for liquid contours and came across this, as Candlelight was Dubai`s 10 Most Popular Products from Sephora.

I also like the luxurios gold cover packaging.The price is super expensive but I love liquid contour products cos its so easy to blend and control color coverage. I will def re-purchase but prolly get a deeper shade like 'Sunset'.

Recommend?
Highly,

on 4/20/2017 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought the Sephora favorites highlighter box and this came with it. A mini vial of Moonlight. For reference I have a fair-medium skin. I wear a Shade 2W2 Rattan in Estee Lauder Double Wear. I have always loved luminous foundation but, most formulation would melt away in less than a few hours on my oily skin, plus i live near the equator line where the weather is hot and humid. So i gravitate towards long wearing oil controlling full coverage foundation. And we know those will never give you the lit from within look. I mix this about 1-2 drops in the shade of moonlight in my ELDW foundation, and i have the most beautiful lit from within skin. And this doesnt compromise the wear time of my foundation at all. If at all it helps it blends better. Once i run out of this, I'll be sure to buy the full size of this. Loveeeeeee~~~

Video Reviews & Tutorials