Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

4.5

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is an awesome highlight. Great pigment! Great formula! I use moonlight and I mix it with my foundation and it just gives me that radiant glow. My skin looks healthy and glowy. It glides on smoothly on the skin and feels very comfortable. It will last forever because just a tiny bit goes a long way. Great makeup product that is just a must for any makeup fan.

on 7/1/2016 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Holy crap, these highlighters are so amazing! I have never really seen a highlighter that can be worn both as a subtle sheen and built up to slapping-the-scientists-in-the-International-Space-Station-across-the-face-with-your-glow levels. Usually after a certain point most highlighters start to look chalky if you use too much (not that I attempt to achieve this look often), but these Custom Enhancer Drops blend beautifully. I have them in 3 colors: Celestial, Moonlight and Sunlight, which I believe are the 3 of the 4 shades that can be used for highlighting. Candlelight will work for darker complexions and the rest are billed as bronzers, not being as metallic.

I like to pat a few minuscule drops on the skin with just my fingers and then go over it ever-so-lightly with a beauty blender to smooth and even out. I think the phrase "a little goes a long way" was thought up with this product in mind. 3-4 small dabs on the cheekbones, 2 on the brow bone and you're done. Glowing for all of space to see. Even in crappy/low/almost dark lighting conditions the highlight is still very much apparent. Lasting power is on par with most highlighters of the non-pressed variety. You can go all day without really needing a touch up, though it will fade slightly. Texture goes from liquid to feeling powdery when blended on the skin.

I haven't used them in my foundation, but from what I've heard the consensus has been that they don't affect the coverage/performance of your foundation with just a drop or two.

I will definitely continue to repurchase these when I run out (however many years that will take).

Love.

LOVE.

on 5/19/2017 1:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

مره مره مره مره حلو ثاني مره اشتريه

on 8/1/2016 3:24:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A groundbreaking product, truly is one of the best products of the year if not the best.

I've always loved highlighters, but felt that something was 'missing'. I could never achieve that natural, dewy hydrated skin that all models seem to magically have. This is it. You can play it down as I often do, and it just makes your skin look simply glowing from within. I dab it on my cheeks, sides of my forehead, chin, under the brows. This way my entire face looks like it's glowing and it's not artificially placed only on my cheeks. This is an *extremely* versatile product. A dewy highlight, a wet strong highlight, mix a drop into your matte foundation to add life, put it on your eyelids as a liquid eyeshadow.

My only issue with this product may not be a large one for others, but to me I found it to be extremely aggravating. The sticker that wraps around the bottle becomes damaged very easily. Again, sounds like it's not a big deal. But I'm talking, if you rub your finger on the sticker the colour will completely come off and there's a huge blank space on the sticker. Also, if you scratch your nail against it, it will completely rub off as well. I've owned it for 2 weeks and it looks like its a year old. I found this to be a bit of a buzz kill because the rose gold sticker was what made the packaging look so beautiful imo. I had it on display on my vanity but had to take it down because it just looks really ugly and worn out now. But hey, the product is solid which is all I can really ask for.

I personally don't mind the dropper, I think a pump would dispense too much product seeing as this product is so highly pigmented more than 1 drop is enough for me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials