Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Filtered by hair type : Other
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

4.2

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've just bought the second of these illuminating drops, mix with your foundation, just a little to get a soft glow all over. You'll never need highliter again! Of course you have to add a little definition to it, but it's the best mix in I've tried. Better than any other highlighter, it brightens up your entire face, leaving a subtle glow over all your face. It's totally adjustable too, so it works if you just want to add a touch of glow, and you could mix it in with your moisturizer for targeting only the high points of your face, if you want a more focused glow.

on 8/27/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is my favorite product that I have tried this year. Sure, I use it as a liquid highlighter, and it's great for that, but what I think it truly makes it outstanding is how amazing it performs when mixed with other complexion products. This mixes incredibly with my primer (Hourglass Mineral Veil) and with foundation as well. I love a dewy finish, but i find that many "dewy" foundations either don't perform quite the way I want them to, or aren't very dewy at all, despite their claims. These drops let you control the effect, or amount of reflectivity you want to achieve. I have the FS in Celestial, and sample size in Moonlight. Halo is quite gorgeous, too, if you are looking for a holographic highlighting effect. All in all, they do take some work and experimentation, but as a makeup lover, this is part of the fun ;)

I purchased a couple samples from someone on eBay to try them out and was surprised that I fell in love! I then went to my nearest Sephora which didn't have them. Instead they gave me their Sephora version. FAIL! I then saw a few videos to make dupes at home and tried that. FAIL! Bit the bullet and ordered the full size. I've tried TONS of highlighters (high beam, touché eclat, Mac beauty powder, st tropez etc) but this one is different! You can do so many things with it and the glow is gorgeous! $42 is ridiculous I know but I doubt I'll run out of this any time soon!

on 5/31/2017 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It's a good highlighter, but when I put it (celestrial) in my foundation I was a glitter mess.

on 10/7/2017 4:27:00 AM

First of all: I love Armani fluid sheer and tought that this would be something similar. They are both very liquidy but cover fx has more intense metallic,frosty sheen. I tried to mix it with a foundation(one drop) and noticed fine glitter on my face,which I don't like at all. There is no noticeable glitter in Armani. Cover fx also emphasizes very mild acne scarring on my face and Armani does not. Overall Armani gives more natural glow and I think that for my skin it is much better than the cover fx. I'm still trying to make it work tough.