Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

4.5

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

I have only used this as a cheekbone highlightAnd underneath the eyebrow bone. It is definitely gorgeous In moonlight. However every time I use this it breaks me out in little white bumps exactly where I have placed it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I did not even purchase that thing, I just took a sample at sephora and honestly I think it’s going to last me a year. This thing is so concentrated and you need a tiny bit to do your whole face. The 15ml bottle is 50$ CAD so very expensive but honestly... just go ask for a sample and you’re good for at least 6 months- 1 year.

on 1/7/2018 5:19:00 PM

I got a deluxe sample from Sephora 100 points in Moonlight (the middle color). This is an awesome highlight. Great pigment! Great formula! I use moonlight and I mix it with my foundation (L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation #203) and it just gives me that radiant glow. It glides on smoothly on the skin and feels very comfortable. These two glow products works really well together.

Application: I only use a few drops and add my liquid foundation on my brush. Liquid foundations works better with the product instead of mousse or thicker foundations. Also if you use it with a matte foundation, I don't find it works as well as the glow foundations. My skin looks healthy glow without glitter. I use a light translucent powder to set it and looks incredible!

Packaging and Usage: The dropper is useful when the bottle is new and full, but at the end of the bottle, it's not useful probably because there is no liquid to suck up, so I brush on with the wand. The deluxe sample lasted 6 months for me. Used every other day. Worth every penny!

I will purchase the FS product in the near future. Thanks for reading!

Amazing! I use the Sunlight shade, I blend a drop or 2 with my Nars Sheer Glow foundation and the result is incredible, it gives a gorgeous dewy glow that lasts all day. This product far exceeded my expectations & I will 100% repurchase.

on 10/7/2017 4:27:00 AM

First of all: I love Armani fluid sheer and tought that this would be something similar. They are both very liquidy but cover fx has more intense metallic,frosty sheen. I tried to mix it with a foundation(one drop) and noticed fine glitter on my face,which I don't like at all. There is no noticeable glitter in Armani. Cover fx also emphasizes very mild acne scarring on my face and Armani does not. Overall Armani gives more natural glow and I think that for my skin it is much better than the cover fx. I'm still trying to make it work tough.

on 7/15/2017 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this in sunkissed after watching Samantha Ravndahl use it as bronzer/for contouring in one of her videos. She is quite fair and the colour once blended was stunning.

Let's break it down. The pros:
- A gorgeous shade that's not too dark, not too red, not too yellow
- The liquid formula means that you can easily modify the intensity. If I'm going for really light coverage I'll mix a drop of this in with a touch of moisturizer before blending with my beauty blender.
- Great for dewy looks that you don't want to cake up with powder bronzer. I'm a big fan of dewy summer looks that take advantage of tanned skin by using liquid- and cream-based products and eschew powder. This works perfectly for that. (Be warned however that the formula dries down and mattifies FAST and will not retain that light-bouncing liquid effect)
- A little product goes a long way. One bottle will last you forever
- Lasts all day

The cons:
- It's been said before but the packaging is messy. As someone who's a little OCD, the gooey rim of the bottle makes me cringe
- It's $42 ($52CAD)
- You've got to work quickly with this product. As mentioned it dries down fast. If you don't work quickly it can easily get splotchy so takes a little getting used to...

I wouldn't repurchase but I am glad I bought this and am looking forward to playing around with it more.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

MAGICAL.

If you want a glow that is out of this world, you have to try these drops.

I purchased in 'Celestial' and incorporate it into my foundation. It is a shimmery pink pearl shade.

One drop is all you need to get an all over glow. This can be used in your lotion, foundation, on top of foundation, and even powders.

So multi-dimensional, they are incredible!

These can also be used as a eye shadow dabbed on the lid.

They're definitely a must-try. Fun, and will last you a long time!

I received a sample of this product in Moonlight and loved it. After I used it all up, I decided to purchase a full-size bottle in Sunlight (only because the silvery cast in Moonlight is not as flattering to my skintone as the golden cast of Sunlight, which is the primary difference between the two shades).

I love this product, although it's pricey. As an older woman, I prefer a medium coverage matte finish foundation (currently using Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation in R330 - Warm Ivory). But, this foundation can make my face look a bit TOO flat. I generally use 2 pumps of the MUFE mixed with one drop of Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops, and the end result is to make my skin look more alive, but without any noticeable shimmer.

There are many ways to use this product - so despite it's cost, if you have the patience to play with it a bit you'll really get your money's worth.

For example, if you've got good skin and just want shimmer, it mixes into moisturizer and can be applied to your face, shoulders, legs, etc.

If you typically use a BB cream or sheer/light coverage foundation, try mixing a drop into your moisturizer or primer, then apply your BB cream or foundation over it - the shimmer will come through. (For medium to full coverage foundation folks, mixing it directly into the foundation works better).

Place a drop on the back of your hand, sheer it out, then tap the very tips of the bristles of a small, flat-topped stipple brush into it and stipple the product on top of your cheekbones, down your nose, enter of forehead, etc. (either over foundation or powder).

For bold highlight (VERY bold, BTW) you can apply it directly to areas of your face with a fingertip.

Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops also work as a sheer, shimmery eyeshadow, and can be used to highlight the center of the bottom lip and cupid's bow, or mixed into lip glosses/lipsticks.

If you have any liquid or cream matte/satin blushes, the product can be mixed into those, too!

The versatility of Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops and the variety of shades offered means everyone can find a shade flattering to their skin and multiple ways to use the product. Five lippies!

on 5/19/2017 1:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

مره مره مره مره حلو ثاني مره اشتريه

These drops are so amazing. So many different uses. So many different colors. So many different effects! I use these everyday now. I can't imagine life without them. My detailed review is below.