Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 12/5/2017 6:11:00 PM

Celestial is my highlighter frail. If you like a strong highlight, use it straight. You can see these high beams from space! Want a subtle glow? Mix it with your foundation. The bottle will last forever, you barely need a whole droplet.

on 10/7/2017 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

These are the perfect highlighter.
I ordered some samples of this online in celestial, moonlight and sunlight to try out before going FS. I had tried using powder highlighter before (the Becca one in moonstone, I think it's called) and some other ones, but they always seemed to make my skin look dry and emphasise the fine lines around my eyes when using to highlight cheekbones.
These, on the other hand, actually seem somewhat moisturisering- and can even be mixed with moisturiser if you need a further hydration hit- and they do not at all emphasise wrinkles. I mean, I want to highlight my (non-existent) cheekbones- not the fact I'm approaching middle age.
They are higher up on the shimmery scale- two layers will give a foil effect. Despite this, I've never noticed any glitter- thank god. I only need a tiny amount of product on my index finger which I then tap onto my cheekbones, philtrum and (very lightly) length of my nose. I will mix it with my foundation (Armani luminous silk) for my forehead.
The price of the product is hard to take- especially for such a small amount. But, I don't use much and I've yet to find another liquid highlighter that doesn't dry out my skin, look glittery or fails to blend well with my foundation. I've also got so many compliments from colleagues regarding my highlighting, so I know this is doing something good for me.
I'll continue to fork out for it until something better comes along.

on 11/30/2016 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this in Celesteial, moonlight and sunlight. I love them all they blend very well, with having fair skin I find moonlight and celesteial more flattering. These will last a long time, you only need a drop.

Video Reviews & Tutorials