Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This highlighter is absolutely beautiful and has a pretty high price tag... 42 us dollars..i mean hey like I said its gorgeous. BUT... so my skin is super oily but ive been liking the healthy glowy look. when I first bought it I applied it and it looked beautiful...I have large pores and at first it didn't look as rough as other highlighters ive tried. the shine was beautiful but when I went to use it for my day.. on top of my foundation it looked patchy and uneven and just terrible. you could see every single pore on my face and my rough textured skin. it looked HORRBLE. also while I was applying it it removed my foundation and left patches of bare skin. I looked horrible. another thing I noticed is that its very messy. I went to drop it on my cheeks and it dropped on my shirt ugh I mean it was terrible. and it took me so many tries and attempts with a beauty blender and makeup brushes to blend it in but it looked so firggen bad. so its gong back..... ill stick to powder highlighters because this was a complete disaster.

on 4/20/2017 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought the Sephora favorites highlighter box and this came with it. A mini vial of Moonlight. For reference I have a fair-medium skin. I wear a Shade 2W2 Rattan in Estee Lauder Double Wear. I have always loved luminous foundation but, most formulation would melt away in less than a few hours on my oily skin, plus i live near the equator line where the weather is hot and humid. So i gravitate towards long wearing oil controlling full coverage foundation. And we know those will never give you the lit from within look. I mix this about 1-2 drops in the shade of moonlight in my ELDW foundation, and i have the most beautiful lit from within skin. And this doesnt compromise the wear time of my foundation at all. If at all it helps it blends better. Once i run out of this, I'll be sure to buy the full size of this. Loveeeeeee~~~

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i have these in sunlight and blossom. i add a drop or two of each to my foundation and I get a subtle, beautiful, lit from within glow. i was told i look "magical." they are also great for using alone as a blendable and BLINDING highlight. so lovely. they are $$ but a little goes a very long way so it seems like a good amount of product and use for the price.

Video Reviews & Tutorials