Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

4.2

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 1/7/2018 5:19:00 PM

I got a deluxe sample from Sephora 100 points in Moonlight (the middle color). This is an awesome highlight. Great pigment! Great formula! I use moonlight and I mix it with my foundation (L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation #203) and it just gives me that radiant glow. It glides on smoothly on the skin and feels very comfortable. These two glow products works really well together.

Application: I only use a few drops and add my liquid foundation on my brush. Liquid foundations works better with the product instead of mousse or thicker foundations. Also if you use it with a matte foundation, I don't find it works as well as the glow foundations. My skin looks healthy glow without glitter. I use a light translucent powder to set it and looks incredible!

Packaging and Usage: The dropper is useful when the bottle is new and full, but at the end of the bottle, it's not useful probably because there is no liquid to suck up, so I brush on with the wand. The deluxe sample lasted 6 months for me. Used every other day. Worth every penny!

I will purchase the FS product in the near future. Thanks for reading!

on 11/21/2017 1:56:00 AM

I got the shade Candlelight and was given Moonlight as a deluxe sample to try. I'm in love with this. I use as bronzer on my forehead, cheeks and jawline and in blends incredibly well. For ref im NC 37. Moonlight is more of a highlight.
The drops are gorg. They look like some molten lava when placed at the back of my palm. I normally leave the gold streak behind so I can admire it later during he day. Its sooo pretty like a golden Egyptian statue ot sthg. I use to wear sephora stick contours and Catrice contour pallette but there`s very little product in there. I have to keep buying every month. I was looking for liquid contours and came across this, as Candlelight was Dubai`s 10 Most Popular Products from Sephora.

I also like the luxurios gold cover packaging.The price is super expensive but I love liquid contour products cos its so easy to blend and control color coverage. I will def re-purchase but prolly get a deeper shade like 'Sunset'.

Recommend?
Highly,

Amazing! I use the Sunlight shade, I blend a drop or 2 with my Nars Sheer Glow foundation and the result is incredible, it gives a gorgeous dewy glow that lasts all day. This product far exceeded my expectations & I will 100% repurchase.

on 10/11/2017 11:56:00 AM

I first got to try this product when I recieved a delux sample with a Sephora order. It was Celestial and I loved it and still use it. I also purchased Halo which is simply gorgeous! I’m very fair NW20 or below, blonde, hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. The shade Halo is so pretty it’s a blue purple shift very holographic in how it looks on my skin. A little seriously goes a long way with these so this willl last me forever. It dries pretty quick but I have plenty of time to apply it. I like to use a small stipple brush and that applies it beautifully. I like to use this on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, inner eye, and Cupid’s bow. The shade is gorgeous and I think would look amazing on all skintones but pale girls especially would look great with this colour.

I love how they are luminous and not sparkly. Halo goes really well with all my blushes and I apply this first then my blush. It gives the most luminescent glow it’s just so pretty. The price is meh but it’ll last me forever so I’m not super upset with that. I will purchase more shades that’s for sure. Plus the dropper is a great way to dispense this product. I set my makeup with setting spray but with this I have never needed a retouch. The highlight just melts into my skin. All and all it’s a awesome product! Recommended.

I received a sample of this product in Moonlight and loved it. After I used it all up, I decided to purchase a full-size bottle in Sunlight (only because the silvery cast in Moonlight is not as flattering to my skintone as the golden cast of Sunlight, which is the primary difference between the two shades).

I love this product, although it's pricey. As an older woman, I prefer a medium coverage matte finish foundation (currently using Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation in R330 - Warm Ivory). But, this foundation can make my face look a bit TOO flat. I generally use 2 pumps of the MUFE mixed with one drop of Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops, and the end result is to make my skin look more alive, but without any noticeable shimmer.

There are many ways to use this product - so despite it's cost, if you have the patience to play with it a bit you'll really get your money's worth.

For example, if you've got good skin and just want shimmer, it mixes into moisturizer and can be applied to your face, shoulders, legs, etc.

If you typically use a BB cream or sheer/light coverage foundation, try mixing a drop into your moisturizer or primer, then apply your BB cream or foundation over it - the shimmer will come through. (For medium to full coverage foundation folks, mixing it directly into the foundation works better).

Place a drop on the back of your hand, sheer it out, then tap the very tips of the bristles of a small, flat-topped stipple brush into it and stipple the product on top of your cheekbones, down your nose, enter of forehead, etc. (either over foundation or powder).

For bold highlight (VERY bold, BTW) you can apply it directly to areas of your face with a fingertip.

Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops also work as a sheer, shimmery eyeshadow, and can be used to highlight the center of the bottom lip and cupid's bow, or mixed into lip glosses/lipsticks.

If you have any liquid or cream matte/satin blushes, the product can be mixed into those, too!

The versatility of Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops and the variety of shades offered means everyone can find a shade flattering to their skin and multiple ways to use the product. Five lippies!

I purchased a couple samples from someone on eBay to try them out and was surprised that I fell in love! I then went to my nearest Sephora which didn't have them. Instead they gave me their Sephora version. FAIL! I then saw a few videos to make dupes at home and tried that. FAIL! Bit the bullet and ordered the full size. I've tried TONS of highlighters (high beam, touché eclat, Mac beauty powder, st tropez etc) but this one is different! You can do so many things with it and the glow is gorgeous! $42 is ridiculous I know but I doubt I'll run out of this any time soon!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is an awesome highlight. Great pigment! Great formula! I use moonlight and I mix it with my foundation and it just gives me that radiant glow. My skin looks healthy and glowy. It glides on smoothly on the skin and feels very comfortable. It will last forever because just a tiny bit goes a long way. Great makeup product that is just a must for any makeup fan.

on 7/1/2016 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Holy crap, these highlighters are so amazing! I have never really seen a highlighter that can be worn both as a subtle sheen and built up to slapping-the-scientists-in-the-International-Space-Station-across-the-face-with-your-glow levels. Usually after a certain point most highlighters start to look chalky if you use too much (not that I attempt to achieve this look often), but these Custom Enhancer Drops blend beautifully. I have them in 3 colors: Celestial, Moonlight and Sunlight, which I believe are the 3 of the 4 shades that can be used for highlighting. Candlelight will work for darker complexions and the rest are billed as bronzers, not being as metallic.

I like to pat a few minuscule drops on the skin with just my fingers and then go over it ever-so-lightly with a beauty blender to smooth and even out. I think the phrase "a little goes a long way" was thought up with this product in mind. 3-4 small dabs on the cheekbones, 2 on the brow bone and you're done. Glowing for all of space to see. Even in crappy/low/almost dark lighting conditions the highlight is still very much apparent. Lasting power is on par with most highlighters of the non-pressed variety. You can go all day without really needing a touch up, though it will fade slightly. Texture goes from liquid to feeling powdery when blended on the skin.

I haven't used them in my foundation, but from what I've heard the consensus has been that they don't affect the coverage/performance of your foundation with just a drop or two.

I will definitely continue to repurchase these when I run out (however many years that will take).

Love.

LOVE.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have a sample size bottle of this, and while it is a nice product, I wouldn't buy it in full size just because I know I'd never use it up and a lot would go to waste. I have the shade Celestial, and it looks really nice under foundation mixed with primer or just mixed with the foundation itself to give a little extra glow. I don't like liquid highlights for the cheeks so I've never used it like that, but it works well to make the skin less dull and matte when used with base products. That said, there are many dupes that are just as good at a fraction of the price that won't make me feel guilty for throwing away a half-used product, so I will stick with those.

on 5/19/2017 1:03:00 AM