Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

4.7

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've just bought the second of these illuminating drops, mix with your foundation, just a little to get a soft glow all over. You'll never need highliter again! Of course you have to add a little definition to it, but it's the best mix in I've tried. Better than any other highlighter, it brightens up your entire face, leaving a subtle glow over all your face. It's totally adjustable too, so it works if you just want to add a touch of glow, and you could mix it in with your moisturizer for targeting only the high points of your face, if you want a more focused glow.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

If you want that goooood highlight. You'll get it with these. Perfection!

These drops are so amazing. So many different uses. So many different colors. So many different effects! I use these everyday now. I can't imagine life without them. My detailed review is below.

on 7/7/2016 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I never thought I would pay $42 freakin dollars for a HIGHLIGHTER! But here I am writing a review of one of the best highlighters in existence! I bought Candlelight and this stuff leaves the most striking bit of shimmer on your cheekbones! One drop is all you need and it's VERY blendable. Absolutely beautiful!

If you're in the mood to splurge and are dying for that year round summer "glow", please do yourself a favor and buy.

I have the shades celestial and sunlight, and I absolutely adore these. They're very strong highlights that you can easily overdo. I enjoy either mixing a tiny bit with my foundation for an all over subtle glow, or I put a drop or two on the back of my hand, use a stippling brush or a beauty blender, and just tap it over my cheekbones. Looks absolutely gorgeous. The packaging itself can be kind of annoying, since some of the product tends to get around the sides of the top, and the price is a bit much, but it lasts forever and is definitely worth it.

This stuff is incredible! Yes it's very expensive but it will last you forever! You only need a tiny amount to get a beautiful glow. I use this on my cheekbones. It lasts ALL day and I barely need one drop. This also looks very natural - not sparkly at all. I would almost say it looks like your skin is wet is in the areas where it is applied. I'm sure you could go overboard with it but using it subtly produces a gorgeous result. I highly recommend this product. My skin is pale so I tried this in celestial. I also tried mixing it with foundation. It's sort of hit and miss. You don't want to add too much or you'll look too highlighted everywhere which isn't the effect most people are looking for. This is the only highlighter I need.