Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

4.3

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have this in the shade Blossom and it is absolutely my HG highlighter, I've even ran out and am now on my second bottle. I like to apply it by dropping a small amount on the back of my hand and using my makeup sponge to put on to my cheekbones rather than dropping directly on to the cheeks. It applies so smoothly and doesn't lift your makeup off even when putting over powder and when it catches the light it looks like you have a gorgeous sheen/glow (no glitter) that somehow manages to look intense but not over the top. The pink is very subtle and blends in with my blush and lasts all day.

The price is crazy expensive and it ran out sooner that I expected, using daily even a small amount it only lasted 6 months but it's still worth it. I do find that Physicians Formula butter highlighter in pink is a VERY close dupe so if the price is scaring you away I would recommend that instead.

*****edit*****

dropping this from 5 stars to 3 stars. I took the wrapping off my new one and after 2 months of use it's over 3/4 of the way empty so I think they barely fill this with product which is why I used up my old one in 6 months. Plus the lid gets coated with product so I have to store it separately. I found I can get a very very similar look with the PF butter highlighters so I will not be repurchasing

I have only used this as a cheekbone highlightAnd underneath the eyebrow bone. It is definitely gorgeous In moonlight. However every time I use this it breaks me out in little white bumps exactly where I have placed it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I did not even purchase that thing, I just took a sample at sephora and honestly I think it’s going to last me a year. This thing is so concentrated and you need a tiny bit to do your whole face. The 15ml bottle is 50$ CAD so very expensive but honestly... just go ask for a sample and you’re good for at least 6 months- 1 year.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

First, the packaging peaks, and the dropper needs a better stopper. As is, a ton of product gets caked around the mouth of the bottle, and too much comes out on the outside of the stopper. If not stored upright, this will leak slowly, no matter how tightly the lid is on

Because it doesn't seal, it dries out easily and became chunky quickly. It is so pigmented that once it starts to dry out, it is impossible to blend.

When it is new, it is beautiful. It needs to be blended out a lot, and it sets rather quickly, but if you can work with it, and work quickly, it does give a gorgeous, high- shine. However, I don't think it's worth the effort.

on 4/8/2018 9:21:00 AM

I bought this in moonlight to use as a highlight but have found myself mixing it into my foundation on a daily basis I love it so much. It gives me a fantastic lit from within glow. I will still use it as a highlight for evenings out. It blends so well. Perfect amount of seen, not sparkle. I will definitely repurchase but don't see myself needing to anytime soon as you only need to use a tiny bit of product. Loved this so much I threw out my Mac strobe cream.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have a sample size bottle of this, and while it is a nice product, I wouldn't buy it in full size just because I know I'd never use it up and a lot would go to waste. I have the shade Celestial, and it looks really nice under foundation mixed with primer or just mixed with the foundation itself to give a little extra glow. I don't like liquid highlights for the cheeks so I've never used it like that, but it works well to make the skin less dull and matte when used with base products. That said, there are many dupes that are just as good at a fraction of the price that won't make me feel guilty for throwing away a half-used product, so I will stick with those.

on 1/7/2018 5:19:00 PM

I got a deluxe sample from Sephora 100 points in Moonlight (the middle color). This is an awesome highlight. Great pigment! Great formula! I use moonlight and I mix it with my foundation (L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation #203) and it just gives me that radiant glow. It glides on smoothly on the skin and feels very comfortable. These two glow products works really well together.

Application: I only use a few drops and add my liquid foundation on my brush. Liquid foundations works better with the product instead of mousse or thicker foundations. Also if you use it with a matte foundation, I don't find it works as well as the glow foundations. My skin looks healthy glow without glitter. I use a light translucent powder to set it and looks incredible!

Packaging and Usage: The dropper is useful when the bottle is new and full, but at the end of the bottle, it's not useful probably because there is no liquid to suck up, so I brush on with the wand. The deluxe sample lasted 6 months for me. Used every other day. Worth every penny!

I will purchase the FS product in the near future. Thanks for reading!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've just bought the second of these illuminating drops, mix with your foundation, just a little to get a soft glow all over. You'll never need highliter again! Of course you have to add a little definition to it, but it's the best mix in I've tried. Better than any other highlighter, it brightens up your entire face, leaving a subtle glow over all your face. It's totally adjustable too, so it works if you just want to add a touch of glow, and you could mix it in with your moisturizer for targeting only the high points of your face, if you want a more focused glow.

on 12/5/2017 6:11:00 PM

Celestial is my highlighter frail. If you like a strong highlight, use it straight. You can see these high beams from space! Want a subtle glow? Mix it with your foundation. The bottle will last forever, you barely need a whole droplet.

on 11/21/2017 1:56:00 AM

I got the shade Candlelight and was given Moonlight as a deluxe sample to try. I'm in love with this. I use as bronzer on my forehead, cheeks and jawline and in blends incredibly well. For ref im NC 37. Moonlight is more of a highlight.
The drops are gorg. They look like some molten lava when placed at the back of my palm. I normally leave the gold streak behind so I can admire it later during he day. Its sooo pretty like a golden Egyptian statue ot sthg. I use to wear sephora stick contours and Catrice contour pallette but there`s very little product in there. I have to keep buying every month. I was looking for liquid contours and came across this, as Candlelight was Dubai`s 10 Most Popular Products from Sephora.

I also like the luxurios gold cover packaging.The price is super expensive but I love liquid contour products cos its so easy to blend and control color coverage. I will def re-purchase but prolly get a deeper shade like 'Sunset'.

Recommend?