Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Filtered by age: 36-43
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 4/8/2018 9:21:00 AM

I bought this in moonlight to use as a highlight but have found myself mixing it into my foundation on a daily basis I love it so much. It gives me a fantastic lit from within glow. I will still use it as a highlight for evenings out. It blends so well. Perfect amount of seen, not sparkle. I will definitely repurchase but don't see myself needing to anytime soon as you only need to use a tiny bit of product. Loved this so much I threw out my Mac strobe cream.

on 1/7/2018 5:19:00 PM

I got a deluxe sample from Sephora 100 points in Moonlight (the middle color). This is an awesome highlight. Great pigment! Great formula! I use moonlight and I mix it with my foundation (L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation #203) and it just gives me that radiant glow. It glides on smoothly on the skin and feels very comfortable. These two glow products works really well together.

Application: I only use a few drops and add my liquid foundation on my brush. Liquid foundations works better with the product instead of mousse or thicker foundations. Also if you use it with a matte foundation, I don't find it works as well as the glow foundations. My skin looks healthy glow without glitter. I use a light translucent powder to set it and looks incredible!

Packaging and Usage: The dropper is useful when the bottle is new and full, but at the end of the bottle, it's not useful probably because there is no liquid to suck up, so I brush on with the wand. The deluxe sample lasted 6 months for me. Used every other day. Worth every penny!

I will purchase the FS product in the near future. Thanks for reading!

on 12/5/2017 6:11:00 PM

Celestial is my highlighter frail. If you like a strong highlight, use it straight. You can see these high beams from space! Want a subtle glow? Mix it with your foundation. The bottle will last forever, you barely need a whole droplet.

on 11/21/2017 1:56:00 AM

I got the shade Candlelight and was given Moonlight as a deluxe sample to try. I'm in love with this. I use as bronzer on my forehead, cheeks and jawline and in blends incredibly well. For ref im NC 37. Moonlight is more of a highlight.
The drops are gorg. They look like some molten lava when placed at the back of my palm. I normally leave the gold streak behind so I can admire it later during he day. Its sooo pretty like a golden Egyptian statue ot sthg. I use to wear sephora stick contours and Catrice contour pallette but there`s very little product in there. I have to keep buying every month. I was looking for liquid contours and came across this, as Candlelight was Dubai`s 10 Most Popular Products from Sephora.

I also like the luxurios gold cover packaging.The price is super expensive but I love liquid contour products cos its so easy to blend and control color coverage. I will def re-purchase but prolly get a deeper shade like 'Sunset'.

Recommend?
Highly,

on 10/11/2017 11:56:00 AM

I first got to try this product when I recieved a delux sample with a Sephora order. It was Celestial and I loved it and still use it. I also purchased Halo which is simply gorgeous! I’m very fair NW20 or below, blonde, hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones for reference. The shade Halo is so pretty it’s a blue purple shift very holographic in how it looks on my skin. A little seriously goes a long way with these so this willl last me forever. It dries pretty quick but I have plenty of time to apply it. I like to use a small stipple brush and that applies it beautifully. I like to use this on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, inner eye, and Cupid’s bow. The shade is gorgeous and I think would look amazing on all skintones but pale girls especially would look great with this colour.

I love how they are luminous and not sparkly. Halo goes really well with all my blushes and I apply this first then my blush. It gives the most luminescent glow it’s just so pretty. The price is meh but it’ll last me forever so I’m not super upset with that. I will purchase more shades that’s for sure. Plus the dropper is a great way to dispense this product. I set my makeup with setting spray but with this I have never needed a retouch. The highlight just melts into my skin. All and all it’s a awesome product! Recommended.

on 8/27/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is my favorite product that I have tried this year. Sure, I use it as a liquid highlighter, and it's great for that, but what I think it truly makes it outstanding is how amazing it performs when mixed with other complexion products. This mixes incredibly with my primer (Hourglass Mineral Veil) and with foundation as well. I love a dewy finish, but i find that many "dewy" foundations either don't perform quite the way I want them to, or aren't very dewy at all, despite their claims. These drops let you control the effect, or amount of reflectivity you want to achieve. I have the FS in Celestial, and sample size in Moonlight. Halo is quite gorgeous, too, if you are looking for a holographic highlighting effect. All in all, they do take some work and experimentation, but as a makeup lover, this is part of the fun ;)

I purchased a couple samples from someone on eBay to try them out and was surprised that I fell in love! I then went to my nearest Sephora which didn't have them. Instead they gave me their Sephora version. FAIL! I then saw a few videos to make dupes at home and tried that. FAIL! Bit the bullet and ordered the full size. I've tried TONS of highlighters (high beam, touché eclat, Mac beauty powder, st tropez etc) but this one is different! You can do so many things with it and the glow is gorgeous! $42 is ridiculous I know but I doubt I'll run out of this any time soon!

on 7/7/2016 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I never thought I would pay $42 freakin dollars for a HIGHLIGHTER! But here I am writing a review of one of the best highlighters in existence! I bought Candlelight and this stuff leaves the most striking bit of shimmer on your cheekbones! One drop is all you need and it's VERY blendable. Absolutely beautiful!

If you're in the mood to splurge and are dying for that year round summer "glow", please do yourself a favor and buy.