Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

Filtered by age: 25-29
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops
Custom Enhancer DropsCustom Enhancer Drops

4.5

Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Silica,Polybutene, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/DimethiconolCrosspolymer, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Silica Silylate, PentaerythritylTetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain:Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Amazing! I use the Sunlight shade, I blend a drop or 2 with my Nars Sheer Glow foundation and the result is incredible, it gives a gorgeous dewy glow that lasts all day. This product far exceeded my expectations & I will 100% repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

MAGICAL.

If you want a glow that is out of this world, you have to try these drops.

I purchased in 'Celestial' and incorporate it into my foundation. It is a shimmery pink pearl shade.

One drop is all you need to get an all over glow. This can be used in your lotion, foundation, on top of foundation, and even powders.

So multi-dimensional, they are incredible!

These can also be used as a eye shadow dabbed on the lid.

They're definitely a must-try. Fun, and will last you a long time!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

If you want that goooood highlight. You'll get it with these. Perfection!

These drops are so amazing. So many different uses. So many different colors. So many different effects! I use these everyday now. I can't imagine life without them. My detailed review is below.

on 7/15/2017 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this in sunkissed after watching Samantha Ravndahl use it as bronzer/for contouring in one of her videos. She is quite fair and the colour once blended was stunning.

Let's break it down. The pros:
- A gorgeous shade that's not too dark, not too red, not too yellow
- The liquid formula means that you can easily modify the intensity. If I'm going for really light coverage I'll mix a drop of this in with a touch of moisturizer before blending with my beauty blender.
- Great for dewy looks that you don't want to cake up with powder bronzer. I'm a big fan of dewy summer looks that take advantage of tanned skin by using liquid- and cream-based products and eschew powder. This works perfectly for that. (Be warned however that the formula dries down and mattifies FAST and will not retain that light-bouncing liquid effect)
- A little product goes a long way. One bottle will last you forever
- Lasts all day

The cons:
- It's been said before but the packaging is messy. As someone who's a little OCD, the gooey rim of the bottle makes me cringe
- It's $42 ($52CAD)
- You've got to work quickly with this product. As mentioned it dries down fast. If you don't work quickly it can easily get splotchy so takes a little getting used to...

I wouldn't repurchase but I am glad I bought this and am looking forward to playing around with it more.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have this in the shade Blossom and it is absolutely my HG highlighter, I've even ran out and am now on my second bottle. I like to apply it by dropping a small amount on the back of my hand and using my makeup sponge to put on to my cheekbones rather than dropping directly on to the cheeks. It applies so smoothly and doesn't lift your makeup off even when putting over powder and when it catches the light it looks like you have a gorgeous sheen/glow (no glitter) that somehow manages to look intense but not over the top. The pink is very subtle and blends in with my blush and lasts all day.

The price is crazy expensive and it ran out sooner that I expected, using daily even a small amount it only lasted 6 months but it's still worth it. I do find that Physicians Formula butter highlighter in pink is a VERY close dupe so if the price is scaring you away I would recommend that instead.

*****edit*****

dropping this from 5 stars to 3 stars. I took the wrapping off my new one and after 2 months of use it's over 3/4 of the way empty so I think they barely fill this with product which is why I used up my old one in 6 months. Plus the lid gets coated with product so I have to store it separately. I found I can get a very very similar look with the PF butter highlighters so I will not be repurchasing