L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer
Voluminous Primer

Aqua / Water / Eau, Polybutene, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire D'abeille, Copernicia, Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine / Stearyl, Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2-Oleamido-1,3 Octadecanediol, Disodium Edta, BHT, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid.

on 10/6/2017 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm so glad I finally went and purchased this product. I'd been eyeing it for a while but was wary since none of the beauty gurus I follow were particularly keen on it.
I decided to buy it after trying out the electric blue Voluminous; the blue is gorgeous but doesn't show up on my black lashes, so I figured a white primer would do the trick to make the colour stand out. I was right, but I also started using the primer underneath my Lash Paradise and my Big Shot from Maybelline. It really does amplify the volume of my lashes and elongates the staying power of my usual mascara. I know there are some really pricey versions of lash primers available at the high end counters, but to be honest, I doubt I'll be trying them because my lashes look pretty amazing as they are with L'Oreal.

on 8/6/2016 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm so happy! This is exactly what I'm looking for. It does the job right! Made my lashes look thick when I apply my other fave staple mascara over top. I used the Lacombe one, but it's just too expensive to buy on a regular basis. I'm not sure why of the negative reviews, but I'm definitely keeping a stock of this in case they discontinue this. Which I hope not!