L'Oreal Voluminous Primer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
L'Oreal Voluminous Primer
Voluminous Primer

3.9

Aqua / Water / Eau, Polybutene, Paraffin, Potassium, Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire D'abeille, Copernicia, Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine / Stearyl, Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2-Oleamido-1,3 Octadecanediol, Disodium Edta, BHT, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I don't think this is a HG for me, but it is a decent primer. It gives a little extra length and thickness, which makes it worth the effort. I apply mascara while the primer is still wet, doing one eye at a time, and that gives the best results. If you let it dry then apply mascara it becomes a flaky, clumpy mess. The brush is the standard Volumious brush and it applies an even coat of the primer to the lashes. I think my search for my ultimate lash primer will continue, but I will use up what I have with this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh, I’ve given you way too many chances. I should’ve trusted my first instincts, but no, instead I blamed myself for not having the skill or technique to appreciate you. So many others love you; what was wrong with me that I doubted you?

But look. It’s obvious that we’re not working out, and never will. You either leave weird white flecks visible on my lashes, or you make them stiff and clumpy and spidery. Sometimes all at once.

I think what I loved was the thought of you, and I was drawn in by all your promises. You’ve let me down too many times. It’s over between us.

on 4/27/2018 2:15:00 PM

I've tried this with L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof and Maybelline Cat Eyes Waterproof. It added a bit of 'oomph' with the Cat Eyes but did nothing for Voluminous. And it didn't prevent smudges.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this a few times, yet needing to buy another as my last tube was old and made my lashes stick together. I think this is is in my top 3 for lash primers, along with lancome's and urban decay's. Great cause it is affordable and gives noticeable results. My mom never opened her lancome mascara gift set I gave her for christmas which had the lancome lash primer so I used it to compare. I could barely see any improvement compared with this. I saw that ulta marked down the price and I was worried that they're gonna discontinue it, so next time I get paid ill stock up on it. It is great when it is a relatively new tube, but as time goes on and not even saline solution would work for it, it made my lashes stick together and looked like a mess. I had to throw it out anyway. This is also great with essence's lash princess false lash effect mascara as it really makes my lashes look long and thick. I love the brush too

Buy this! I’m a convert from the Lancôme Cils Booster primer, which I loved and used for years.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It really does enhance mascara, it makes my lashes longer and fuller. Love it!

on 1/25/2018 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

$7.99

This is the best drugstore lash primer in my opinion, none of the others even come close. This has a great brush, that separates the lashes and definitely adds volume and some length. It's very close to my all time favorite is Lancôme
Cils Booster XL Vitamin Infused-Mascara Primer that has a price tag of $25.50. I use a primer every day. Not only does it make my mascara last and look so much nicer but it also nourishes and protects my lashes. The L'Oreal and Lancôme to me, perform almost exactly the same. I don't know if my lashes grow as much with the L'oreal as they do with Lancôme's because I use both. When I run of of my Lancôme this time I'm going to use the L'Oreal for 3-4 months and see if I notice a difference in my lashes and I will report back with an update. The conditioning of my lashes is honestly the main reason I use these. Mascaras can be harsh on lashes and I've had them dry them out and cause them to beak. That never happens with the primers and they make my mascaras stay on all day, no flaking, no smudging, LOVE THEM.

If you are on a budget, get this one, give it a try. It's good product and if you love Cils Booster, this won't be a big let down. You may not like it quite as much, but you can get 3 of these for the price of one and you may like it better. Also Walgreen's has sales all the time buy one get one 50% off which brings the price down even more.

Details:

L'Oreal presents Voluminous Lash Primer, the latest makeup designer obsession. This is the perfect pair for your favorite mascara to maximize every lash look. Lightweight primer instantly creates a boosting effect, building dramatic volume and length on each lash.

Benefits:

Conditions lashes over time for soft nourished lashes
Use with your favorite mascara to amplify any lash look
Instantly thicker, longer lashes
Mascara amplifier
Lash conditioner

How to Use
Place brush at base of lashes and gently sweep up to tip. Does not smudge. Removes easily. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under dermatological control.

Benefits of Lancôme's claim to: Lengthens and thickens lashes without clumping
Maximizes the results of your favorite Lancôme mascara
Protects and conditions lashes
Smoothes eyelashes by coating them thinly and evenly - emphasizing even the shortest lashes
Intensifies color of your favorite mascara
Micro-fibers
D-Panthénol and vitamin E
Triangular, thin-shaped brush

on 9/2/2017 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I didn't really see a difference with this primer. I even used it on one side and not on the other and put on mascara, no difference. Returned it. I am curious to see if there is any comparison to dior's primer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This products does what it says, it primes your lashes so they have more volume than if you just used mascara alone.

This is my first lash primer, haven't tried any others to compare it to but I would definitley repurchase this.

on 8/14/2017 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an absolute MUST HAVE product for under tubing mascaras. I first tried this as part of the Double Extend Tubing Mascara by L'Oreal but have since bought the full size to coat my lashes before layering on other tubing mascaras which are by far my favorite type of mascara to wear. They unfortunately do not provide volume, only insane length but when applied over this primer, you get VA VA VOOM lashes that do not flake or smudge at all. You can apply this product as heavily as you like and the tubing mascara will magically wrap around and coat your lashes giving you amazing volume and length. No need to mess around with false lashes that look fake and more often than not ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have super long fluffy lashes but trying to apply falsies is a royal pain in the @$$ for me so I have to enhance what I have and this primer + tubing mascara is the best combination ever. You can use this under regular mascara as well. My only caution would be to ensure you cover all of the primer (it's white) and if your mascara is jet black it may look slightly less black over top of this.