L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer

Filtered by skin type : Oily
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer
Voluminous Primer

4.7

Aqua / Water / Eau, Polybutene, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire D'abeille, Copernicia, Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine / Stearyl, Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2-Oleamido-1,3 Octadecanediol, Disodium Edta, BHT, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid.

on 4/16/2018 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Dammn! These reviews were not kidding - this stuff is GREAT. My lashes look so full and voluminous! Hats off to Shelly1010 and her directions. I used it with my Maybelline Lash Sensational Black Pearl mascara and now my lashes look like I got lash extensions or something. Just as a disclaimer I do have long lashes but they tend to grow downward and even curling them doesn't hold them in place. But this primer helped them stay upright and full of volume. Love it! Must have.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this a few times, yet needing to buy another as my last tube was old and made my lashes stick together. I think this is is in my top 3 for lash primers, along with lancome's and urban decay's. Great cause it is affordable and gives noticeable results. My mom never opened her lancome mascara gift set I gave her for christmas which had the lancome lash primer so I used it to compare. I could barely see any improvement compared with this. I saw that ulta marked down the price and I was worried that they're gonna discontinue it, so next time I get paid ill stock up on it. It is great when it is a relatively new tube, but as time goes on and not even saline solution would work for it, it made my lashes stick together and looked like a mess. I had to throw it out anyway. This is also great with essence's lash princess false lash effect mascara as it really makes my lashes look long and thick. I love the brush too

on 10/5/2017 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This was a gift. It's a pretty good lash Primer. With a good coat I only need one additional coat of mascara. I'm lucky to have decent length lashes but I lack the fullness. This provides exactly that. With this primer I feel like adding lashes is pointless. I wouldn't say it helps with longevity of mascara tho but I have my tried and true that never steer me wrong. I coat upper lashes on both eyes then coat Lower lashes. As Lower are drying I put mascara on top then bottom. Making sure I wait long enough for the primer to dry or your mascara wand will just swipe it off. I also like using a white primer because it really seems that I hit my eyeshadow work less often with the mascara wand cuz I'm not trying to get every lash plumped up. They have already been pulled up due to primer. Hopefully that makes sense!

on 6/19/2017 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this. I haven't used any other lash primers besides the ones that come in the 2 in 1 products like the original double extend mascara. So obviously it has been many years since I last tried one. And I wasn't impressed my last go round. This primer is awesome and I only purchased due to the great reviews here and out of pure curiosity. I am generally not on the primer bandwagon and do not use one for my face as I have yet to find one that actually does anything. That said this stuff does make a marked difference to my eyelashes! I was worried the extra step would be cumbersome however using this actually saves me some time as all I need for a day to day look is one coat of this and one coat of my full n soft mascara. Prior to using this I would use at least 2 to 3 coats of mascara alone for my everyday mascara look. I like noticeable lashes lol and don't use a whole lot of other makeup. I agree with other reviewers who say this does go on white and can at times leave little balls of product on lashes however as soon as I put on my mascara any white color and balls disappear leaving me with long, defined and voluminous lashes. I haven't had a night out since purchasing but I would bet this stuff paired with 2 or 3 coats of mascara would provide an amazing false lash look!

on 1/11/2017 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Was just about to cave and buy the Chanel primer since I use the Chanel Le Volume mascara, but saw this in the drugstore and decided to try it out. For the $6.99 or so I paid, it is fantastic! Since it's white, you don't have to be super careful putting it on, and then just a light coating of mascara over it makes me look like I have false lashes on. It works best if I curl my lashes, apply the primer, and then apply the mascara right away, doing one eye at a time. Amazing length and volume, and less clumpy than trying to do two coats of the Le Volume - I see myself saving $ on mascara since I'll be using less. I love this stuff and it's now part of my must haves. Try it, you won't be sorry! 4/2018 - Edited to say - I'm now on my third tube of this and it's used daily. Love it - hope they never discontinue it!

on 8/14/2016 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Primer helps my mascara last throughout the day, and I've tried a bunch of them. I am delighted with this one from L'Oréal. It makes my lashes look fuller and longer, and I still have mascara on my lashes at night. In my experience, the "panda eyes" problem is the mascara itself, not the primer. I used Clump Crusher and it was great, for a month. After the first month, it dried out enough that it was flaking throughout the day. I switched to a different mascara and it resolved the problem. For under $10, this primer is half the price of what I previously paid for primer, and just as good as the expensive stuff. And since L'Oréal owns Lancôme, well . . .

on 8/6/2016 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm so happy! This is exactly what I'm looking for. It does the job right! Made my lashes look thick when I apply my other fave staple mascara over top. I used the Lacombe one, but it's just too expensive to buy on a regular basis. I'm not sure why of the negative reviews, but I'm definitely keeping a stock of this in case they discontinue this. Which I hope not!