L'Oreal Voluminous Primer

Filtered by skin type : Other
L'Oreal Voluminous Primer
Voluminous Primer

4.8

Aqua / Water / Eau, Polybutene, Paraffin, Potassium, Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire D'abeille, Copernicia, Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine / Stearyl, Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2-Oleamido-1,3 Octadecanediol, Disodium Edta, BHT, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid.

on 6/9/2018 7:01:00 AM

I do not even bother wearing mascara without putting this on first. I have sparse, thin but relatively long eyelashes. This helps me maintain curl and reduces the irritation I can get when using the waterproof mascara formulas I usually use. Very wet mascaras still tend to weight down my lashes and make the curl droop a bit, but this product still helps. That said, I can use the cheap, wet-formula Maybelline Great Color mascaras (the blue, purple, green) with this product. I just re-curl a bit after applying the colored mascara over this.

This is a great drugstore primer. You can find it for about $6-7 CDN on sale at sdm or superstore or Walmart. It applies well but my only issue is too much product comes out when you take the brush out of the tube. So you either have to wipe it off on the rim of the tube which sucks or wipe on a tissue which wastes product. It seperates my lashes well and defines them and makes any mascara look better.

lash primer is an extra step in my mascara routine but it makes such a huge difference for me. i have short straight lashes that never hold a curl, and even the most voluminous mascara only lengthens mine. until i started to use those 2 step mascaras, that i really noticed and appreciate the dramatic difference this step gives me. now i really can have voluminous eyelashes

Love the LancĂ´me cils booster, but this is a cheaper alternative and it works better, IMO. I apply and let it dry a couple min, then apply more, specifically to the ends of my lashes to add length and let dry another min or two then apply mascara. I have used all kinds of mascaras with it. They all turn out beautifully. If you don't let it dry some, it's going to just wipe off when you apply the mascara. Layering is key! You can get some great lashes with this stuff if you use the right techniques :-)