L'Oreal Voluminous Primer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
L'Oreal Voluminous Primer
Voluminous Primer

4.2

Aqua / Water / Eau, Polybutene, Paraffin, Potassium, Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire D'abeille, Copernicia, Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine / Stearyl, Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2-Oleamido-1,3 Octadecanediol, Disodium Edta, BHT, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I don't think this is a HG for me, but it is a decent primer. It gives a little extra length and thickness, which makes it worth the effort. I apply mascara while the primer is still wet, doing one eye at a time, and that gives the best results. If you let it dry then apply mascara it becomes a flaky, clumpy mess. The brush is the standard Volumious brush and it applies an even coat of the primer to the lashes. I think my search for my ultimate lash primer will continue, but I will use up what I have with this one.

Hello MUA,
Let's talk about this Loreal Voluminous Base Primer! WOW! Loreal HAS DONE IT AGAIN!
REVIEW: Application: I noticed that my eyelashes became smooth and looked thicker & longer x10! When I applied my mascara, it was easy and mess-free. I really love the effect! My lashes weren't dried out, they didn't look clumpy or spidery. No flaking either, easy to wash off at night and lasts all day.
Very happy with Loreal, all of the products.

Here's What The Claims Are:

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Primer is a mascara amplifier and lash conditioner the perfect pair for your favorite mascara to maximize every lash look. Lightweight mascara primer instantly creates a boosting effect to lengthen, thicken and amplify lashes. Conditions lashes over time for soft nourished lashes.

Instantly Thicker, Longer Lashes. Mascara Amplifier. Conditions lashes over time.
L'Oréal Paris presents Voluminous® Lash Primer, the perfect pair to your favorite mascara to instantly boost every lash look. Lightweight eyelash primer instantly builds dramatic volume and length on each lash. Creates a boosting effect, building dramatic volume and length on each lash. Lash primer conditions over time for soft nourished lashes. Use mascara primer with your favorite L'Oréal Paris mascara to amplify every lash look.

Pro tip - apply primer then mascara to one eye at a time before the primer dries. Add two coats of primer for more impact.
Place brush at base of lashes and gently sweep up to tip. Does not smudge. Removes easily. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Tested under dermatological control.

To safeguard L'Oréal purity, reserve this product for your personal use. Treat the applicator with the hygienic care you give your eyes. Never apply this product in a moving vehicle. Do not dilute mascara with water, saliva, or any other substance. Cap tightly after use. If change in odor or appearance occurs, discontinue use. Do not use this or any other eye cosmetic if your eye is injured, irritated, or infected. Consult a physician promptly.
Ingredients:
AQUA / WATER / EAU, POLYBUTENE, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM, CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE, DABEILLE, COPERNICIA, CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, STEARETH-2, CETYL ALCOHOL, ALCOHOL DENAT, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, PANTHENOL, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL, DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL, GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3 OCTADECANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, BHT, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL, HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL.PROPYL GALLATE, CITRIC ACID

DIRECTIONS:

YEP, it does what it claims, nothing more and nothing less! It doesn't mention anything about curling ability. You would need an eyelash curler to help in that department. I don't have to curl my lashes, I'm lucky I guess. Very Happy with this, looks like I found a Winner ❣️😀
Hope this helps!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Years ago I used lash primer. I used the Estee Lauder when I was in high school and college. Then I found some mascaras that stayed on me without it and I got lazy and quit using it. So lately I've been struggling with mascara again. They all seem to smudge under my eyes or not give me enough volume. I'd seen this pop up in a few videos so decided to try it. This has fixed my mascara woes. Most mascaras I use over this have not flaked or smudged (there are a couple exceptions). It adds a bit of umph to the volume of my lashes. I also feel like my mascaras are easier to remove. I'm hoping that this will help protect my lashes too. From my memory, this doesn't seem to be any different from how I remember the Estee Lauder primer. This one might be slightly drier and look a little chunky on the lashes but once you put mascara over it you can't tell at all. I am a little tempted to try Estee Lauder's Black little primer, but otherwise I'm totally satisfied with this and feel no need to use a high end one.

Buy this! I’m a convert from the Lancôme Cils Booster primer, which I loved and used for years.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I’ve bought this several times. It’s not as good as diorshow primer but at 1/6th the price I can use it everyday! Adds volume and length.

on 10/5/2017 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This was a gift. It's a pretty good lash Primer. With a good coat I only need one additional coat of mascara. I'm lucky to have decent length lashes but I lack the fullness. This provides exactly that. With this primer I feel like adding lashes is pointless. I wouldn't say it helps with longevity of mascara tho but I have my tried and true that never steer me wrong. I coat upper lashes on both eyes then coat Lower lashes. As Lower are drying I put mascara on top then bottom. Making sure I wait long enough for the primer to dry or your mascara wand will just swipe it off. I also like using a white primer because it really seems that I hit my eyeshadow work less often with the mascara wand cuz I'm not trying to get every lash plumped up. They have already been pulled up due to primer. Hopefully that makes sense!

I'm very happy with this primer I usually use Lancôme but that's pricey. This works so well for me, I like to use it with the Lash Paradise mascara and together my lashes look super long and full. I find this primer coats my lashes evenly, adds fullness, and lengthens really well. Also my lashes don't clump I don't know if that's the mascara or using it with the primer. But either way I'm happy with how my lashes look. They are full and look so long I really am very happy with this primer. Recommended.

Very surprisingly good product! Becoming my HG.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This products does what it says, it primes your lashes so they have more volume than if you just used mascara alone.

This is my first lash primer, haven't tried any others to compare it to but I would definitley repurchase this.

on 7/24/2017 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My hair stylist thought I was wearing lash extensions. Nope! A coat of this primer before 2 coats of mascara (Maybelline Lash Sensational) and I was out the door.

Will for sure repurchase.