L'Oreal Voluminous Primer

L'Oreal Voluminous Primer
Voluminous Primer

4.3

Aqua / Water / Eau, Polybutene, Paraffin, Potassium, Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire D'abeille, Copernicia, Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine / Stearyl, Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2-Oleamido-1,3 Octadecanediol, Disodium Edta, BHT, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid.

on 4/27/2018 2:15:00 PM

I've tried this with L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof and Maybelline Cat Eyes Waterproof. It added a bit of 'oomph' with the Cat Eyes but did nothing for Voluminous. And it didn't prevent smudges.

on 4/16/2018 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Dammn! These reviews were not kidding - this stuff is GREAT. My lashes look so full and voluminous! Hats off to Shelly1010 and her directions. I used it with my Maybelline Lash Sensational Black Pearl mascara and now my lashes look like I got lash extensions or something. Just as a disclaimer I do have long lashes but they tend to grow downward and even curling them doesn't hold them in place. But this primer helped them stay upright and full of volume. Love it! Must have.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this a few times, yet needing to buy another as my last tube was old and made my lashes stick together. I think this is is in my top 3 for lash primers, along with lancome's and urban decay's. Great cause it is affordable and gives noticeable results. My mom never opened her lancome mascara gift set I gave her for christmas which had the lancome lash primer so I used it to compare. I could barely see any improvement compared with this. I saw that ulta marked down the price and I was worried that they're gonna discontinue it, so next time I get paid ill stock up on it. It is great when it is a relatively new tube, but as time goes on and not even saline solution would work for it, it made my lashes stick together and looked like a mess. I had to throw it out anyway. This is also great with essence's lash princess false lash effect mascara as it really makes my lashes look long and thick. I love the brush too

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is AWESOME as long as you
nail it right..
The formula is white (not clear) and reales tone of unnecessary product. I wipe off the excess otherwise I’ll end up in clump city.
It need to “sit” for about 20 sec until it semi-dry and Walla - dramatic length & curling effect, almost to the point of Falsies.
work great on inner lashes too,
And with any mascara I pair with, *except* his “sibling” - Voluminous Original Mascara?!
Stay put & rinse easily.
If you’re mascara junkie go and got it! :)

on 3/22/2018 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Every so often this lash primer pops up in here, so I decided to try for all the great reviews on it. All I can say is WOW! This stuff is amazing esp for the price. It defin brings my lashes up to another level when it comes to plumping up volume and length. ( My lashes have good length to begin with but are thin.) I don’t apply too much of this primer just a cpl strokes each lid let it dry, and then apply my mascara of choice. It’s a real game changer! Washes off easily, no residue left behind. The only neg thing I can say is that it does appear clumpy on my lashes before I apply my mascara which can be magnified once coloured mascara is applied on top. I usually comb over the primer as it sets with a clean mascara brush to help smooth out and avoid the ‘spider leg’ effect. Overall I love this product- certainly worth the extra step.

This is a great drugstore primer. You can find it for about $6-7 CDN on sale at sdm or superstore or Walmart. It applies well but my only issue is too much product comes out when you take the brush out of the tube. So you either have to wipe it off on the rim of the tube which sucks or wipe on a tissue which wastes product. It seperates my lashes well and defines them and makes any mascara look better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Years ago I used lash primer. I used the Estee Lauder when I was in high school and college. Then I found some mascaras that stayed on me without it and I got lazy and quit using it. So lately I've been struggling with mascara again. They all seem to smudge under my eyes or not give me enough volume. I'd seen this pop up in a few videos so decided to try it. This has fixed my mascara woes. Most mascaras I use over this have not flaked or smudged (there are a couple exceptions). It adds a bit of umph to the volume of my lashes. I also feel like my mascaras are easier to remove. I'm hoping that this will help protect my lashes too. From my memory, this doesn't seem to be any different from how I remember the Estee Lauder primer. This one might be slightly drier and look a little chunky on the lashes but once you put mascara over it you can't tell at all. I am a little tempted to try Estee Lauder's Black little primer, but otherwise I'm totally satisfied with this and feel no need to use a high end one.

Buy this! I’m a convert from the Lancôme Cils Booster primer, which I loved and used for years.

on 3/9/2018 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried mascara with primers on one end of the tube and mascara on the other before. All were a big disappointment. However, due to the good reviews on MUA, I decided to try one more time. This primer is amazing in its ability to emphasize lashes without looking spidery or clumpy. The only slight con is an occasional flake if it is applied too heavily. I do use a lash comb to remove any clumps of the primer prior to applying my Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara. Mascara removal is also easier after using the primer. It really is worth the minimal extra time. I will repurchase.

on 3/9/2018 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This primer is great. Makes just about any mascara perform better. It's worth the extra step. Keeps my mascara from smudging. Makes lashes look longer and fuller. Great product!