L'Oreal Voluminous Primer

L'Oreal Voluminous Primer
Voluminous Primer

4.2

Aqua / Water / Eau, Polybutene, Paraffin, Potassium, Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire D'abeille, Copernicia, Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine / Stearyl, Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2-Oleamido-1,3 Octadecanediol, Disodium Edta, BHT, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid.

on 12/14/2017 6:32:00 PM

I have short asian lashes and I love this more than I love my HG Voluminous in Carbon Black mascara. I wear them together. I didn't know i needed this until I finally bought it. Before buying this, I would get little smudges of mascara under my eyes even when using waterproof, but this completely changed that. I wear it right after curling my lashes and then I immediately apply waterproof voluminous mascara so that my curl holds. I absolutely love this and I think it's probably one of the best mascara primers out there, especially for its price. Your mascara goes on so much smoother and it stays on because the primer gives it something tacky to stick to. Its packaging is also sleek and elegant, although I do think the entire voluminous line is sleek and elegant. Mascara primer is so underrate right now but trust me, this is a game changer.

on 10/6/2017 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm so glad I finally went and purchased this product. I'd been eyeing it for a while but was wary since none of the beauty gurus I follow were particularly keen on it.
I decided to buy it after trying out the electric blue Voluminous; the blue is gorgeous but doesn't show up on my black lashes, so I figured a white primer would do the trick to make the colour stand out. I was right, but I also started using the primer underneath my Lash Paradise and my Big Shot from Maybelline. It really does amplify the volume of my lashes and elongates the staying power of my usual mascara. I know there are some really pricey versions of lash primers available at the high end counters, but to be honest, I doubt I'll be trying them because my lashes look pretty amazing as they are with L'Oreal.

on 10/6/2017 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This works beautifully for me! I've used other lash primers (received in subscription boxes) but this one works just as well for a bargain price. I typically use UD Perversion, Julep Length Matters or Tartist Lash Paint, and the primer is fattening! Actually, even basic old Voluminous is improved by this. Enough said, it's budget comfy, and worth a try.

on 10/5/2017 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This was a gift. It's a pretty good lash Primer. With a good coat I only need one additional coat of mascara. I'm lucky to have decent length lashes but I lack the fullness. This provides exactly that. With this primer I feel like adding lashes is pointless. I wouldn't say it helps with longevity of mascara tho but I have my tried and true that never steer me wrong. I coat upper lashes on both eyes then coat Lower lashes. As Lower are drying I put mascara on top then bottom. Making sure I wait long enough for the primer to dry or your mascara wand will just swipe it off. I also like using a white primer because it really seems that I hit my eyeshadow work less often with the mascara wand cuz I'm not trying to get every lash plumped up. They have already been pulled up due to primer. Hopefully that makes sense!

on 10/5/2017 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I was recently introduced to this stuff through YouTube and I. Am. In. Love. I will say it was a bit touch and go for a few days where I would say I wasn't sure if it was something I liked as much as I do. But then I discovered the error of my ways. I was applying the primer to the top and bottom lashes of both eyes and then applying my mascara, which made things a bit spidery and slightly clumpy. Not terribly, terrible but not exactly what I was hoping for either. I tried it with various mascaras - UD Perversion, TF Better Than Sex, Maybeliine Full n Soft, and IT Cosmetics Tightline for the bottom lashes.

So here is where I had my revelation....Complete one eye at a time. I apply the primer to top and bottom lashes of one eye then apply my mascara (I've only been using Full n Soft since my discovery) to my top lashes and then the Tightline to the bottom lashes. And the results are full, lush, long, flutter worthy lashes. As a person who actually hates mascara, I am thrilled. It makes all of your lashes way more visible.

And another thing that has me utterly pleased is that I have very oily skin and mascara never fails to end up on my face halfway through the day (because of the way my eyes squinch together when I smile and laugh) and with this primer even on 90 degree days with high humidity, things stay put! So prior to this primer, putting mascara on my bottom lashes was an absolute no no, but now I have no problems and love the way my eyes look. I have used more expensive lash primers from Sephora and even though I thought I liked them, I didn't get the results that this on gives me.

I'm very happy with this primer I usually use Lancôme but that's pricey. This works so well for me, I like to use it with the Lash Paradise mascara and together my lashes look super long and full. I find this primer coats my lashes evenly, adds fullness, and lengthens really well. Also my lashes don't clump I don't know if that's the mascara or using it with the primer. But either way I'm happy with how my lashes look. They are full and look so long I really am very happy with this primer. Recommended.

on 9/2/2017 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I didn't really see a difference with this primer. I even used it on one side and not on the other and put on mascara, no difference. Returned it. I am curious to see if there is any comparison to dior's primer.

on 8/29/2017 1:44:00 PM

Very surprisingly good product! Becoming my HG.

on 8/14/2017 2:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

never use my mascara without this lash primer it lengthens my lashes and when I add mascara my lashes looks like I am wearing lashes love love this product I have lost count of how many tubes I've bought it's one of my ride or die product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This products does what it says, it primes your lashes so they have more volume than if you just used mascara alone.

This is my first lash primer, haven't tried any others to compare it to but I would definitley repurchase this.