L'Oreal Voluminous Primer

Filtered by age: 36-43
L'Oreal Voluminous Primer
Voluminous Primer

4.1

Aqua / Water / Eau, Polybutene, Paraffin, Potassium, Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire D'abeille, Copernicia, Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine / Stearyl, Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2-Oleamido-1,3 Octadecanediol, Disodium Edta, BHT, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh, I’ve given you way too many chances. I should’ve trusted my first instincts, but no, instead I blamed myself for not having the skill or technique to appreciate you. So many others love you; what was wrong with me that I doubted you?

But look. It’s obvious that we’re not working out, and never will. You either leave weird white flecks visible on my lashes, or you make them stiff and clumpy and spidery. Sometimes all at once.

I think what I loved was the thought of you, and I was drawn in by all your promises. You’ve let me down too many times. It’s over between us.

on 6/30/2018 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this is trash or not.... It doesn't coat lashes evenly or barely at all for that matter. When I managed to get it on, my lashes were clumpy and spidery and stick straight. This did NOTHING to improve my lashes, it makes them look worse. And I've tried it twice. Both times it was a mess of sticky clumps. Maybe I just got a bad tube but I'm not willing to try a new tube. I may play with this some more but I don't have high hopes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is AWESOME as long as you
nail it right..
The formula is white (not clear) and reales tone of unnecessary product. I wipe off the excess otherwise I’ll end up in clump city.
It need to “sit” for about 20 sec until it semi-dry and Walla - dramatic length & curling effect, almost to the point of Falsies.
work great on inner lashes too,
And with any mascara I pair with, *except* his “sibling” - Voluminous Original Mascara?!
Stay put & rinse easily.
If you’re mascara junkie go and got it! :)

This is a great drugstore primer. You can find it for about $6-7 CDN on sale at sdm or superstore or Walmart. It applies well but my only issue is too much product comes out when you take the brush out of the tube. So you either have to wipe it off on the rim of the tube which sucks or wipe on a tissue which wastes product. It seperates my lashes well and defines them and makes any mascara look better.

Buy this! I’m a convert from the Lancôme Cils Booster primer, which I loved and used for years.

on 10/5/2017 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I was recently introduced to this stuff through YouTube and I. Am. In. Love. I will say it was a bit touch and go for a few days where I would say I wasn't sure if it was something I liked as much as I do. But then I discovered the error of my ways. I was applying the primer to the top and bottom lashes of both eyes and then applying my mascara, which made things a bit spidery and slightly clumpy. Not terribly, terrible but not exactly what I was hoping for either. I tried it with various mascaras - UD Perversion, TF Better Than Sex, Maybeliine Full n Soft, and IT Cosmetics Tightline for the bottom lashes.

So here is where I had my revelation....Complete one eye at a time. I apply the primer to top and bottom lashes of one eye then apply my mascara (I've only been using Full n Soft since my discovery) to my top lashes and then the Tightline to the bottom lashes. And the results are full, lush, long, flutter worthy lashes. As a person who actually hates mascara, I am thrilled. It makes all of your lashes way more visible.

And another thing that has me utterly pleased is that I have very oily skin and mascara never fails to end up on my face halfway through the day (because of the way my eyes squinch together when I smile and laugh) and with this primer even on 90 degree days with high humidity, things stay put! So prior to this primer, putting mascara on my bottom lashes was an absolute no no, but now I have no problems and love the way my eyes look. I have used more expensive lash primers from Sephora and even though I thought I liked them, I didn't get the results that this on gives me.

I'm very happy with this primer I usually use Lancôme but that's pricey. This works so well for me, I like to use it with the Lash Paradise mascara and together my lashes look super long and full. I find this primer coats my lashes evenly, adds fullness, and lengthens really well. Also my lashes don't clump I don't know if that's the mascara or using it with the primer. But either way I'm happy with how my lashes look. They are full and look so long I really am very happy with this primer. Recommended.

Very surprisingly good product! Becoming my HG.

on 8/14/2017 2:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

never use my mascara without this lash primer it lengthens my lashes and when I add mascara my lashes looks like I am wearing lashes love love this product I have lost count of how many tubes I've bought it's one of my ride or die product.

What an amazing drugstore find to give your lashes an extra "oomph" while making them fluffy and lengthy and voluminous. The texture is just right and dries down quickly and it just makes any mascara you put on after look so much better. I would definitely be repurchasing over and over again and hope that L'Oréal doesn't discontinue this primer!