3.3

$9.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

20 days ago

No no no, did not work for me at all! I went out to purchase this as there were so many youtube reviews on this being that ace! Unfortunately , this wasn't for me. The tone didn't match, it was abit too light. I looked pasty, it smelled funny to me and just looked cakey and kind of didn't sit right on my skin at all! Usually using BB or CC cream, i thought I'd give this foundation a try after a long hiatus. That's it I guess, my foray back into foundations was a strikeout :( I really don't see the hype on this, thankfully this was on clearance sale.. not sure now what to do with it ! hmmmm....

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

3.0

a month ago

So I am really torn about this foundation, I’m trying to pan my last tube before I never purchase it again. The shade 202 is too pink for my yellow-neutral skin but it’s passable enough; my issue is more so the fact that this foundation seems to emphasize all the pores and bumps on my cheeks, and settles into my smile lines. I do love the glowy finish but my skin will get incredibly oily in the middle of the day with this foundation. I would say the coverage is more medium than light so it’s a good foundation for me to throw on during the days when my skin is acting up but it’s definitely not a favourite. Sometimes it looks really good and sometimes it just looks awful so putting this on is always a gamble.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

2 months ago

I adore this foundation! I have it in the shade 202, 204, and 205. 202 is perfect for around NC20 skin and 204 is a good fit for around NC30 skin. The coverage is medium to medium-full. Long-wearing enough for a workday.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

from

3 months ago

I have this foundation in colors 202 and 205. 202 is too light and 205 is too dark. Both are yellow under tone so I mix, which isn't ideal. The other colors in my range appear to be too cool or neutral from what I could deduce with store lightening. That is the only thing I will say that needs to be improved are the colors for this gorgeous foundation. My skin used to be very oily. However, my skin type is changing and becoming dryer and now my nose is the only oily area. To me the finish isn't overly dewy or glowy but it feels hydrating and looks absolutely radiant and beautiful. It is light weight and blends well. Doesn't emphasize smiles lines/wrinkles. Long wearing. I have to touch up my nose and forehead with this throughout the day. Very happy!!! L'oreal makes the best foundation. My skin looks flawless without looking overly made up with this foundation, True Match Lumi, and Fresh Wear. L'oreal in my opinion is the best "drugstore" option for foundaton.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

5 months ago

First time I used this foundation, I didn't like it, but I decided to give it another try. I have mixed skin: oily on the sides of my nose, dehydrated and usually with dry patches around my forehead and chin, and normal on the rest of my face. I don't have marks, I just like to have an even complexion and cover the pigmentation around my nose and the little veins. I'm a NC20/3N in True Match, and I have this in the shade 203, which is slightly darker than my skintone. The consistency is very runny, yet applied on the skin it's thick. This is a foundation that you can feel sitting on your face. After applying, I decided to set half of my face with powder, and applying nothing on the other half, to see how it performs. It's a dewy foundation, as the name says it, and I do enjoy dewy foundations on my dehydrated skin, but this one is not a good one. The problem, for me, is that the formula of this foundation is very greasy, and not hydrating. Hence, it makes me look shiny (and not in a good way), but at the same time, it clings to my dry patches like crazy and accentuates my pores and expression lines. Also, being so greasy, it transfers a lot, so setting is not optional, unless you enjoy your face melting. I couldnt stand it for more than three hours on my face, but there is no way this is long lasting, unless you bake it I guess. I like the 'my skin but better' look, and this foundation is way too cakey for my taste. If you are looking for a good, everyday foundation, I reccomend you check out True Match. It's cheaper and, in my opinion, much better.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

7 months ago

One word: HORRIBLE! I saw this featured in three of my favorite beauty channels on Youtube and decided to give it a try as it seemed to be good for its price and I wanted a medium coverage yet dewy foundation for the summer. Big mistake....the shade range is poor and not suited for pale yellow skin at all. I'm NC20 and I bought shades 203 and 204 and both were orange and too dark, even though they are among their lightest shades. The swatches that are featured on youtube and blog posts are completely inaccurate. As soon as I put in on my face was itching and I could feel little pumps trying to show their ugly head. The finish was also totally disappointing--it had very little dewiness and very very light coverage. It dried to a dull semi-matte finish that was not uniform at all and while it provided very little coverage, it was more than obvious even with primer on. Waste of money...

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

8 months ago

I really like this foundation! I have oily/ mature skin and I generally like a matte foundation. The weather is getting warmer and wanted to buy a long lasting, but radiant finish foundation that didn't break the bank. I had tried the matte version of this foundation a while ago and was not impressed in the least, inspite of alot of positive reviews. I've watched alot of videos with makeup guru's raving about this foundation and thought "why not?". It is a lovely foundation! Very, very long wearing. Applies beautifully with my primer and my bronzer and blush looked beautiful and fresh all day. Did not oxidize at all and stayed put! Will be my summer go to foundation! Well done l'oreal!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

8 months ago

I am so sad that this product broke me out. I have somewhat sensitive skin and every time I use this my skin breaks and I'm left with bumps on my face. As soon as I apply this I feel a slight cold sensation, which is like when you put rubbing alcohol on a wound - which made me feel slightly nervous as I applied it. I am very sad because I really like the formula and I think it would be perfect for summer time since it provides decent coverage with a glowy finish. The consistency is very liquid-y which means you need to be careful when applying it. The shade 201 is pretty good for me, maybe a little too pink but I can get away with it. I also am not a huge fan of the packaging because its quite messy.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

8 months ago

I have tried so many foundations, one would not believe. I find that this has better wear/staying power than even my Armani Luminous Silk foundation. It gives me radiant skin w/ample, but natural-looking coverage that is buildable & truly stays put. And is NOT heavily fragranced, which is a huge issue for me w/so many makeup products. My only caution about this product is that, as always w/L’Oréal products, QC is all over the place. I’ve swatched tubes that were flat out beige, but labeled Classic Ivory, & far too dark for me. And I’ve also found tubes that are very close matches to my very fair, pink under-toned skin. I’ve repurchased this foundation once, & knew to test/inspect the bottles on the shelf before heading to the checkout line. I do wish, as w/most foundations, that it would come in one shade pinker & lighter than its lightest option, but I’ve come to accept that that’s a bit of a pipe dream, lol. I am a 0C in Everyday Minerals foundations, for reference. Few brands carry foundations that run that fair & pink. I really have nothing negative to say about this foundation, in general. It applies beautifully w/a conventional foundation brush, my Clarisonic foundation brush, and/or w/a damp sponge (I favor the Eco Tools version over others on the market).

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

3.0
from

9 months ago

My sister swears by this foundation. Unfortunately each time I tried it, I got white heads on my skin (esp close to my nose/ right next to my nose under the area where you put eye concealer). The look is great, glowy, non full-coverage but stays tacky on my skin, doesn't set!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35