L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow 24HR Foundation

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow 24HR Foundation

3.3

WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ALCOHOL DENAT. PHENYL TRIMETHICONE GLYCERIN PEG-10 DIMETHICONE BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE DIMETHICONE MAGNESIUM SULFATE ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE TALC SILICA PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE MAGNESIUM STEARATE SILICA SILYLATE DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALUMINA BHT SODIUM CITRATE TOCOPHEROL ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

So I used this in 202 Creamy Natural, which is a BEAUTIFUL match for my pale olive skin. It wore well, minimal creasing and even greasyness, however, it broke me out because of the sunscreen type it has after only two uses! This made me incredibly sad because it's a really nice match and wear, but giving me acne after I cleared my skin is unforgivable! One lippie for it's wear, one for it's match (really rare to find good foundation for a pale olive skinned person) but that's all because I hate having acne.

Applied with a damp beauty blender and powdered with fit me powder.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Not amazing on, but not awful. I hated the consistency, wayyyyy too liquidy. The finish was fine, nothing amazing, and it certainly did not last 24 hours. Not buying again.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I’m not sure why this has bad ratings. I LOVE it . Most dewy beautiful foundation

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love the finish of this foundation ! It’s one of the best very dewy & radiant . I have oily skin though so this foundation tends to turn me into a slippery oily mess like 3 or 4 hours in . With the right primer or powder though I think I could make it work , another bummer is the shade range is pretty small & seems so only cater to people with cool or neutral undertones only . I have the shade creamy natural & the colour is okay but it makes me look very white but when I tried the shade above I looked way too tan , so someone with cool or neutral undertones with dry skin this would be nice for you . I still give 3 stars cause I still use it it’s easy , blendable good coverage & high luminosity just doesn’t hold back oil or have shades for people with yellow undertones :(

on 12/5/2018 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've been using Maybelline Superstay in 128 Warm Nude for my NC30 skin for reference. I started off with Pro-Glow 205 Natural Beige and it was warm toned but too dark for me. Then I tried 204 which is definitely more pink/peach toned and very, very slightly lighter than 205. Maybe not lighter at all, actually. It's too cool and/or beige for what I need. It's too bad that I didn't find a color that works for me because I loved this formula. It softens my 44 year old skin and even though my nose got shiny I was OK with it because of the overal glowy look. I have combination skin but it's a little drier in the winter. I think 205 would be a great match during the summer when I'm NC40. I don't know if it would work on my oilier summer skin but I'll give it a try.
It is a runny kind of liquid and very easy to blend. I've been using a brush.
One downside is that it transfers like crazy.

I needed to update my review. I bought this with the pro matte version and initially thought they perform the same. But after wearing this again I changed my review.

At first I thought this foundation was just as good as the pro matte but as I wore this one it did not hold up well. It has a greasy sheen from the SPF and it looks bizarre on camera and in selfies. I wouldn't really call it dewey at all. I love L'oreal true match line and find it comical that this one costs $13.49 at RiteAid while the true match line performs much better for a fraction of the price.

I certainly regret this purchase.

on 10/5/2018 1:15:00 PM

I love this foundation. I have combo skin (oily tzone but can get dry patches elsewhere -- especially in Canadian winters!)
This stuff looks so natural and dewy and is super buildable if you want more full coverage. I have tried SO many high end (Sephora) foundations and this is by far my favourite. However, if you are extremely oily and prefer more of a matte/satin finish - this is definitely not the right choice for you!

I really wanted to love this foundation. Great long lasting coverage, not too dry looking. However, it completely messed up my skin. Cystic pimples, large and painful. I rarely used it, but I had a weekend that was spent in humid, hot conditions and I wanted to use something that wouldn’t melt off in 10 minutes. It sure did last. But the aftermath is horrible and I decided to pitch the product. I couldn’t find my exact match so I used two different shades and blended them together before applying. I’ve no idea how this stuff would fair out for someone with no skin issues but if you’re prone to even the smallest of breakouts? I’d stay away from this product. My skin is still trying to clear up and I used it last weekend.

on 7/25/2018 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the better looking drugstore foundations I've tried, especially for olive undertones, but I just can't get past the terrible octinoxate sunscreen (it smells like bug spray! It's going to break people out! It's irritating! And it's totally useless! Nobody on earth will ever wear a thick enough layer to make it an effective sunscreen! It's bad for the coral reef! Whyyyyyy) or the heavy coverage. I like medium coverage foundations that I can sheer out and build up in thin layers, and this isn't that. It goes on medium-to-high coverage, and by god it's going to stay that way unless you buff your guts out with a synthetic brush. I will say the finish is really nice and natural looking once you do buff it out, but even so, I will never in a million years consider repurchasing unless they get rid of the octinoxate. It's just that bad.

For reference I'm roughly NC15-20, muted and yellow with a hint of olive, and the shade 202 Creamy Natural was an eensy bit light and gray on me but not too bad.

on 7/19/2018 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This foundation destroyed my complexion. I absolutely do not recommend this. I’ve only used it a handful of times, and my face which was once in good shape is now extremely bumpy all over, pimples and white heads everywhere. This foundation does look amazing in my opinion, it is my favorite drug store foundation appearance wise, it is glowy but not too much, the shade 203 matched my middle eastern olive skin perfectly, and was hydrating to my skin without settling in fine lines or oxidizing, I do feel like this foundation stays put for a very long time. But the break outs... more severe than any other foundation I’ve ever used before. And ruined my skin completely in such a short time. I’m really disappointed, because I loved how this looked.