L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow 24HR Foundation

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow 24HR Foundation

3.3

WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ALCOHOL DENAT. PHENYL TRIMETHICONE GLYCERIN PEG-10 DIMETHICONE BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE DIMETHICONE MAGNESIUM SULFATE ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE TALC SILICA PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE MAGNESIUM STEARATE SILICA SILYLATE DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALUMINA BHT SODIUM CITRATE TOCOPHEROL ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE

on 10/5/2018 1:15:00 PM

I love this foundation. I have combo skin (oily tzone but can get dry patches elsewhere -- especially in Canadian winters!)
This stuff looks so natural and dewy and is super buildable if you want more full coverage. I have tried SO many high end (Sephora) foundations and this is by far my favourite. However, if you are extremely oily and prefer more of a matte/satin finish - this is definitely not the right choice for you!

I really wanted to love this foundation. Great long lasting coverage, not too dry looking. However, it completely messed up my skin. Cystic pimples, large and painful. I rarely used it, but I had a weekend that was spent in humid, hot conditions and I wanted to use something that wouldn’t melt off in 10 minutes. It sure did last. But the aftermath is horrible and I decided to pitch the product. I couldn’t find my exact match so I used two different shades and blended them together before applying. I’ve no idea how this stuff would fair out for someone with no skin issues but if you’re prone to even the smallest of breakouts? I’d stay away from this product. My skin is still trying to clear up and I used it last weekend.

on 7/25/2018 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the better looking drugstore foundations I've tried, especially for olive undertones, but I just can't get past the terrible octinoxate sunscreen (it smells like bug spray! It's going to break people out! It's irritating! And it's totally useless! Nobody on earth will ever wear a thick enough layer to make it an effective sunscreen! It's bad for the coral reef! Whyyyyyy) or the heavy coverage. I like medium coverage foundations that I can sheer out and build up in thin layers, and this isn't that. It goes on medium-to-high coverage, and by god it's going to stay that way unless you buff your guts out with a synthetic brush. I will say the finish is really nice and natural looking once you do buff it out, but even so, I will never in a million years consider repurchasing unless they get rid of the octinoxate. It's just that bad.

For reference I'm roughly NC20, muted yellowy olive, and the shade 202 Creamy Natural was an eensy bit light and gray on me but not too bad.

on 7/19/2018 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This foundation destroyed my complexion. I absolutely do not recommend this. I’ve only used it a handful of times, and my face which was once in good shape is now extremely bumpy all over, pimples and white heads everywhere. This foundation does look amazing in my opinion, it is my favorite drug store foundation appearance wise, it is glowy but not too much, the shade 203 matched my middle eastern olive skin perfectly, and was hydrating to my skin without settling in fine lines or oxidizing, I do feel like this foundation stays put for a very long time. But the break outs... more severe than any other foundation I’ve ever used before. And ruined my skin completely in such a short time. I’m really disappointed, because I loved how this looked.

Very very good foundation. Specialy compared to other high end products, and I’ve used many ;). It’s a bit drying but stays put all day, I just moisturize properly and spray a bit of fix+ afterwards. Will definitely buy again

on 5/4/2018 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I wanted to like this product! The medium-full coverage finish is beautifully dewy for my dehydrated skin, but it simply does *not* wear well on my skin type and color.

I am a Fenty 290, MAC C40 (NC42 in intensity) or Maybelline Fit Me M&P 228 Soft Tan, with olive undertones so strong that pinks look gray on me (does that make me teal?). When this foundation first came out, I originally got 209 Caramel Beige and 1 hour later, my best friend asked the dreaded, "Why does your skin look orange?" I have since moved to New York and discovered what magazines mention as "winter foundation," so I ended up trying 208, until getting pale enough to try 205 Natural Beige. On my skin, 205 is less pink than 208--208 is just too pink for me. During the year, I find myself adding drops of 209 into 205 because I cannot stomach throwing these away. I simply am not willing to take the time to mix foundations.

If you have the worst end of the olive skin struggle that I do, this foundation is going to be an uphill battle for you.

on 4/25/2018 7:37:00 PM

For a long time in the UK, this foundation was unavailable to purchase. So when I found I could purchase this on Amazon, I bought this immediately. However, the more reviews I read, the more I worried that it would not be worth it. The reviews seemed very negative and a lot of people complained about spots which sent red sirens in my head especially as my skin is incredibly sensitive and prone to breakouts.

Thankfully for me, this foundation works wonderfully for me. I usually opt for high coverage foundations and this gave me a sufficient amount of coverage and a radiant glow which is my most favourite thing about this foundation. This product builds well, and I did need to apply more foundation in problem areas but that was expected. This has become my daily summer foundation, and to be fair, one I would use in Winter for when my dry skin becomes even dryer. My skin looks healthy in this foundation and It gives the appearance of a good skin day.

However with all products, there are cons. I find that dewy foundations like these can show up texture more than that of a matte foundation. Small little spots on the face can show through. I don't set my foundation as I have dry skin and powders usually make my skin look worse - this foundation transfers. If I wear sunglasses I will find foundation all over the rim. If you put your face to your phone or lean your hand against your face this will transfer. If you usually powder however, you'd be fine I'm sure.

I'd repurchase this foundation again. It reminds me of the clinique glow foundation for a fraction of the price and it's light enough for pale skin! I do wish the packaging had a pump and not just a squeezy tube but that's just down to personal preference. There doesn't seem to be as much product but it is still affordable so I can't complain. I'd recommend this to someone who wants a youthful and radiant look. If you have Oily skin you'd probably hate how dewy this can be.

on 4/17/2018 11:51:00 AM

I really like this foundation in the winter! I have normal skin, a little dry in the winter, a little oily in the summer. It is hydrating so I usually only use it in the winter months. This foundation NEEDS to be set otherwise it will melt, this step will make or break your finished result! The coverage is medium to full, Iwouldnt say all day wear but you’ll get a good 6-8 hours if set properly. Semi dewy finish... very natural and easy to work with. Great product!

on 3/29/2018 2:04:00 PM

I have tried so many high end foundations. I hate most of them. Im talking about Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent, Cover FX, Urban Decay, and Makeup Forever. I bought this on a whim and I ended up loving it. Its thin, medium to full coverage once you build it up. I set this with my ELF Ethereal Setting Powder and It lasts all day (t zone only), until I get home to work out. I would repurchase this baby. For reference, I have combination dry acne/rosacea prone sensitive skin.

I have normal-dry skin, and I was really excited to try this foundation because I LOVE the way that glowy foundation dewy skin looks. Before I start my review, I'm just going to say that I read reviews before I purchased, and a lot of people said their skin broke out but I never had that issue and this has been my go to foundation since September 2017 (it's now April 2018) The product comes in a tube packaging and the cap twists off and there is no applicator od pump which I would really liek for this foundation because I do find that I always take a little bit too much product when using. The foundation itself is a liquid foundation, much less dense than the infallible pro-matte foundation (which I also have). I prefer to apply with a brush over a Beauty blender because I find I get more coverage which I prefer. like I said I do have drier skin around this time of year (winter) so it does still look dry around those certain spots but it doesn't emphasize those spots like the pro matte does. it isn't glittery (or so I haven't noticed), it dries down nice although I do notice if I don't set it properly with a powder, if I do touch my face It will transfer into my hands or my clothes depending what I touch it with. I prefer not to use a powder over top because I find it gives me a matte finish which I don't want, I set under my eyes and anywhere that creases but that's it. the product blends easily and it isn't patchy at all. I've been using this foundation since September or October so I'm excited to see how it wears in the spring and summer when my skin is more hydrated and I don't have those dry patches but I definitely would repurchase (and already have before I wrote this review). hope this helps anyone who is looking to try!!