L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow 24HR Foundation

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow 24HR Foundation

3.2

WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ALCOHOL DENAT. PHENYL TRIMETHICONE GLYCERIN PEG-10 DIMETHICONE BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE DIMETHICONE MAGNESIUM SULFATE ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE TALC SILICA PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE MAGNESIUM STEARATE SILICA SILYLATE DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALUMINA BHT SODIUM CITRATE TOCOPHEROL ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE

on 2/20/2018 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I really want to like this foundation but I think it has caused a crop of tiny blackheads below my mouth on either side of my chin. I don't usually get blackheads, and as this is the only thing I have changed up, I suspect this is the culprit. Apart from that, I loved the way this looked on me. I should have known better than to trust a drugstore foundation. I've never had any luck with them.

I bought this in creamy natural, it was the lightest not-pink shade, unfortunately it is super dark. I think the finish and staying power are great on this. I might be able to make it work in the summer when I am darker, but something in this burns my skin, maybe the sunscreen I'm not sure, I don't usually have that issue with foundation. So between the lack of good lighter shades and the burning sensation, I can't really recommend this foundation.

on 2/11/2018 7:47:00 PM

Had to try this due to all the rave reviews. Should’ve known better. I’m NW15-20 and bought both ivory and creamy natural. Omg!! Ivory was like flour and creamy natural was grey. Both turned to “powder” after applied. I looked ill and scary. I have dry clear skin but no matter what moisturizer or primer and no primer tried, this looked horrible! Powdery flaky mess. Glowy?? Doesn’t come close. Very disappointed especially seeing all the positive reviews here and on YouTube. Oh well, the search for a drugstore foundation continues.

on 2/7/2018 8:52:00 AM

This product is marketed towards people with dry to normal skin. I have dry to normal skin and let me tell you, it emphasises all my dry patches and makes my skin look the Sahara desert. It accentuates pores I didn't know I had and leaves some weird cast over my face, nothing glowy about it. The consistency is thin and runny but it layers 'nicely' (still makes my skin look terrible).
I bought this on sale so I don't feel THAT bad for wasting my money. I was hoping it would be a light coverage (it is), hydrating formula but I'm left disappointed. I've tried with applying this after using heavy moisturisers, appropriate primers, but still it's trash.

on 2/6/2018 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Not good, quite possibly one of the worst foundations i've tried. I have dry, mature skin, and this accentuated every pore and flake on my face. And does this look gray on anyone else? Because it did on me, and i don't think i've ever had that happen with a foundation before. I'm around NC20, but for the most part i'm neutral toned, and got the color "creamy natural". It claims to give a radiant finish (didn't look very radiant on me), and is hydrating (unfortunately, i hated it right away so i didn't leave it on long enough to see if it was hydrating). I guess it's my own fault for trying a foundation with this finish, as i find radiant/illuminating type finishes make dry patches and pores look worse.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

So I am a foundation JUNKIE. I love trying different foundations and among all of my options, I almost ALWAYS come back to this foundation. It is often times pretty difficult for me to find a foundation that is very hydrating, but had a full coverage and THIS is it. It is so easy to apply and it is so reliable. The finish is dewy, but not too dewy and the coverage is incredible. The only reason why I gave it 4/5 stars is because if I wear it for consecutive weeks, I will get breakouts on my forehead :(

on 1/23/2018 12:26:00 PM

So many good reviews online said that this was their holy grail foundation, so I tried it. I have been giving this foundation a good two weeks to see how it performs. First off the good. The foundation blends well at first. It stays put on my face for the whole day. The price and packaging are in the range I would like. The color blended great into my skin.I usually enjoy l'oreal products. I absolutely love the true match foundation. For reference I am a w2 in true match and a 203 in proglow nude beige. True match is a dewey finish that blends nicely and has a lighter coverage that proglow. So I thought that for days where I need a bit more coverage that proglow could be my backup. Wrong! After two weeks I can safely say that I hate this foundation. It is a liquidy foundation that goes on thin and blends well. And then it dries all patchy and cakey. I have normal skin. I don't have large pores but it accented my pores. On my cheeks it was fine all day but it settled into fine lines and caked horribly. I tried using moisturizer and or primer to reduce the problems that I was having with no luck. I had to throw away the product. I didn't want to use it even when I wouldn't see anyone that day. I feel like I wasted my money. So if you have perfectly smooth, no pores, and no dry patches, this foundation may work. But for anyone else. I would stay away from this foundation. Products I can recommend instead : I love it cosmetics cc cream your skin but better (shade light ) or if you don't need much coverage aveeno cc cream in fair to light.

This foundation isn't too bad. It looks great when you first put it on, it just doesn't stay that way....I find it settles into every tiny little line and crease, even with a primer. The coverage is medium and not very buildable.

on 1/9/2018 11:55:00 AM

Okay, I really truly enjoy this foundation......with a couple of caveats... I've tried so many foundations/BB/CC etc in my 50 plus years and for the past 10 or so have been a die-hard fan of Illuminare's Moisturizing BB Mineral Cream - it's great. But then it started being just a bit too yellow on my skin and I was having to mix with other colors so I started looking around... the list is a long one but includes Guerlain (nope), Shiseido Syncro Glo (yup - but still a smidge yellow), Chanel (no), IT Cosmetics CC Cream (no - and I've tried making it work so many times - just shows every dry patch I have - does not look good on me at all), No. 7 Lift and Luminate AND their other one, can't remember the name, Stay Perfect maybe? (no to both), Armani Luminous Silk (maybe? I might have wrong color...I don't hate it though), Josie Maran (very moisturizing, but just doesn't stay put or meld into my skin), Face Atelier (another good one) and the list goes on... there is something about this foundation that ticks all the boxes and every time I wear it, I'm happy with the results...it's a beautiful (albeit watery) liquid that blends nicely and quickly....does it last 24 hours? Who knows, I'd never keep it on that long.. but it does not oxidize on my normal to dry (more dry) skin, it's lightweight, doesn't look masky, and does NOT emphasize dry patches or wrinkles. For those who have a reaction to Bismouth - the ingredients say it "may" contain it, and as one who is very reactive to it - I've had no angry, itchy skin from it. So, ya, I dig this foundation... the caveats... I can not wear for more than 3-4 days at a time because I think the alcohol in it starts to dry out my skin - so here is where I will switch to Shiseido, Armani, or Face Atelier... and I have noticed the occasional blemish - not all the time, but it's definitely after using ProGlo for a few days.... while higher end and lower end foundations have ended up in the foundation graveyard, this one will stay front and center. If you're still awake after reading this novel, I would encourage you to give it a try!

on 12/21/2017 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ugh- I'm 64 and have normal to dry skin. I use Retin-A so I have flaky skin. This has a very thin consistency and I found the coverage to be minimal when applied with a beauty blender and not much better with a brush. I tried a second layer and got somewhat better coverage but it looked caky and clung to all my flakey skin. I didn't find it particularly glowy, but caky flakey skin does not look smooth and glowy. It also oxidized and took on an orange tint. I have been trying a lot of different of foundations lately and this has to be the worst. I have read good reviews but I wouldn't recommend. There have to be better options out there.