L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow 24HR Foundation

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow 24HR Foundation

3.4

WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ALCOHOL DENAT. PHENYL TRIMETHICONE GLYCERIN PEG-10 DIMETHICONE BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE DIMETHICONE MAGNESIUM SULFATE ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE TALC SILICA PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE MAGNESIUM STEARATE SILICA SILYLATE DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALUMINA BHT SODIUM CITRATE TOCOPHEROL ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE

Probably the most natural and beautiful looking foundation I've ever used, and I've tried hundreds. My only complaint is that the lasting power could be a bit better..also, don't buy this if you're looking for coverage.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

HG status for me... I switch between this and True Match Lumi depending on the season. As a dry skinned gal who lives in a very humid climate, it is hard finding a hydrating foundation that has staying power... I must say this hits the mark. The color range is amazing as well as the glow it gives my skin. My pores are gone, the coverage is amazing, my skin glows and it lasts all day!!! I constantly get complements from my clients (I'm a hairstylist) and have turned several of my clients and coworkers onto this!! This works with or without a setting powder for me as it is not tacky when it dries and does not transfer. I hope this is a permanent fixture for L'Oréal!

on 6/24/2017 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm attempting to transition to ds makeup to save money. This foundation rivals my NARS Sheer Glow. Lasts longer, similar coverage, and definitely a better color match; I brought the 202-Creamy Natural.

This leaves my skin looking soft and radiant. It's a sheer to medium coverage that evens out skintone and blurs imperfections. Couldn't ask for more. Love it, and if it gets discontinued, I will seriously cry.

I mix this 1 drop of this 1 drop of pro matte and one drop of the total cover all from L'Oréal. I use a real techniques sponge and it gives me a beautiful finish. It lasts all day in the humid Missouri summer. I have a couple of sun spots I cover with a little of the total cover and use a little under my eyes. Concealer tends to cake up on me under my eyes this don't cake at all. I am always searching for my HG foundation I have tried many high end and drug store. This seems to be a good combo. I have dry skin with oily T-Zone.

on 6/23/2017 8:52:00 PM

I used the Pro-Glow every day during the winter months and absolutely loved it. It's a lot more watery compared to the Pro-Matte but just as lightweight, long-lasting, and still provides pretty decent (medium) coverage. This formula also doesn't seem to oxidise as much as the Pro-Matte version.

Finally, I found that this foundation is prone to transfer (onto my jacket, scarves, etc.) so I have to use powder and setting spray.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought the Pro-Glow concealer and thought why not by the Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation. I initially purchased Crème Café 211 but found that the undertone was too red/pink. I returned to the store and purchased the Classic Tan 210 and found that the yellow undertone was better for my skin tone. My skin is very sensitive and acne-prone.

PROS:
I found the foundation to be natural but luminous. It was not overly glowy or oily. It reminded me of the Lancome Teint Miracle foundation. It was beautiful but understated. This foundation is nicely priced and accessible. I usually wear Lancome foundations. You can build up this foundation to full coverage and it does not get cakey. The foundation is very light. I did not feel like I was wearing foundation.

CONS:
This foundation broke me out. The first time I had a few pimples. I was breaking out at the time and did not make the connection. The second and third time I wore this foundation my skin broke out in small whiteheads. It was overnight. I was shocked because the pimples came out of nowhere. The pimples were around my mouth and towards my jaw. The color range is disappointing.

CONCLUSION:
This is a beautiful foundation but is not suited for my extremely sensitive skin. I wish I could make it work. This is not a bad foundation, it just does not agree with my sensitive skin. Anyone with normal skin should give it a try. It would be nice if they could add more shades for women of color.

Hi MUA,
I can't tell you enough how great this foundation truly is! It covers, it conceals, it doesn't run off your face, it doesn't leave you with cake face, it does what it says.. And it stays! You absolutely DON'T need to use a powder to set it! I wasn't expecting much, I'll admit..but I was wrong! The consistency of this foundation felt light on the skin, yet it leaves you with a little glow on your face. It stood up to hazy, hot, and humid weather. It was easy to apply, easy to take off and hardly needed a touch up. (Ladies over 40,no need to set it with a powder. Doesn't leave you feeling like cake face. I can say that Loreal has stepped up big time with it's quality of cosmetics! Loreal is a sister company of Lancome..but at an affordable price! It doesn't settle into fine lines, laugh lines, ect.) I'm truly a huge fan of Lancome, but on a Loreal budget! A must have staple in your makeup bag..besides MY love of Bare Minerals powder foundation! ( As you can tell by my other posts). It's a creamy yet not heavy liquid foundation. You don't even need a concealer before hand, you can use this as an all in one. Now who wouldn't love a product like this?! I recommend trying it, buying it..use twice. If you still don't care for it, return it. But I promise you won't. Am I a spokeslady. For Loreal or Lancome? NOPE! Hmmmm.....maybe I should be though. Lol. Easy to remove at night. The key is to wash your face with a great moisture skin care line, always use a primer face, eyelashes ect. Do wear moisturizer on your face, neck, declotte area..always use a sunscreen also, 30 +.. You will see the difference and so will others. But you'll also feel better in the skin you're in, stay hydrated and eat a well balanced diet. It also matters what you put inside your body, that will make your outside of your body more glowy and more hydrated. Eye creams, more at nighttime. With Summer fast approaching, your body will thank you as the months turn into years! Trust Me! But also foundation shouldn't just be seen as a makeup..but it also does PROTECT your face from the environment and the environment can be harsh. Clean your brushes and applicators often, throw out those sponges and use new ones. We all get one face in life, take care of it well. Everyday you get a new chance to start over, please use that new chance! We might not be millionaires, but no one is preventing you to looking like one! I hope this helps! Until next time. Xo

~~~~ UPDATE: 7/1/17 ~~~~

This foundation's bottle & appearance might have changed over the year's, but the quality & staying power has stood the test of time! This just doesn't feel like a drugstore foundation! It has staying power & performance like a very high end foundation. They say, " Never Judge A Book By Its Cover", which I DON'T. And I also DON'T believe that," You Get What You Pay For"! Those Days & Sayings went out of style, just like the Statements, "Women Should Not Work, Vote, And They Belong Home, Barefoot & Pregnant". Those Are Some OUT DATED, BS, Ignorant Statements! But this foundation HAS gotten close to perfection! Maybe because the Company HAS listened to its paying consumer's..Women! 🌹😜💖

on 6/5/2017 3:20:00 AM

I am very picky. Tried everything. This has a beautiful finish. Looks glowing and natural. Not for oily folks!! Great winter foundation. Makes you look so dewy !! Please try

I have spent over $2000 at Sephora over the past couple years; ton random things I wanted but also searching for an HG foundation. I don't know if this is my HG but I am very happy with it. The SA's at ulta told me to skip trying the too faced foundation and that they loved this one so much. Since then, I have used up a bottle and bought another. The first time I bought shade 203, which was a decent match but then I got shade 202 and it is perfect for my light/ medium/neutral skin tone. My skin is dry and prone to breakouts around my chin; I have old scars from such breakouts, a little discoloration here and there and the beginnings of a couple fine lines. This is not full coverage but it covers pretty damn well and looks natural enough. This does not break me out and in fact I feel like it helps my skin somehow. This foundation gives a nice glowy finish- I used the hard candy moisturizing primer with coconut water underneath, and the pixi glow tonic to set after. I also use a little powder (sometimes I use the coty airspun powder if I'm feeling too moisturized because the Coty dries the F out of my skin, other times I use whatever random powder I got in my ipsy bag). I apply this foundation with my RT expert face brush- i love that brush more than the beauty blender or anything else I've tried. If it rubs off during the day on whatever- some hot guys face, etc, I just reapply it a little and I'm good to go. Love this stuff. Way better than a lot of high- end foundations that I've tried.

This is my favorite drug store foundation and I will definitely repurchase. Coverage is very good and I find it natural looking. I do wear a primer underneath and apply with a real technique sponge. Absolutely love this product!