L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow 24HR Foundation

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow 24HR Foundation

3.3

WATER CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ALCOHOL DENAT. PHENYL TRIMETHICONE GLYCERIN PEG-10 DIMETHICONE BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE DIMETHICONE MAGNESIUM SULFATE ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE TALC SILICA PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE MAGNESIUM STEARATE SILICA SILYLATE DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL ALUMINA BHT SODIUM CITRATE TOCOPHEROL ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE IRON OXIDES BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE

on 4/21/2017 2:18:00 AM

its ok if u have non sensitive and "good" skin. It gave me whiteheads and itchiness. oxidized on me. clinged to my dry areas, looked terrible 30 mins after I had to wipe my face off and put on just my trusted concealer to save my day (almay clear complexion). returning.

I bought this because I was going to a party, was out of my GA luminous silk foundation, and didn't have time to run to Sephora. Heard this was a good drugstore dupe for it, so I scooped it up from my neighborhood Walgreens. I'm not a rich woman, I bargain shop with my makeup, but I do splurge on my foundation and brushes. I figure that since foundation is literally the foundation from which you build the rest of your makeup on...you should be using the best. The pro glow can't be compared with my GA. It smells very strongly of alcohol, and you must shake up the product otherwise it comes out separated. The package dispenses too much product, which is so wasteful for my thrifty self. Also, I found that I could not use my Sephora foundation brushes (yes, plural!) with it, as it left me streaky. I got used to buffing my foundation into my skin with higher end products. I was able to get even coverage by patting into my skin with a beauty blender though, and it did leave me with a lovely dewy finish. Another thing I liked about this product was that the shade 201 was a perfect match for my skin tone, no dreaded mask line along my jaw. I was also surprised that this didn't oxidize and turn orange, even after 6+ hours of wear. I've never before worn a drugstore foundation that didn't turn me into a cheeto. All in all, I probably won't repurchase this again, but I will definitely use up the tube.

on 4/19/2017 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This foundation is OKAY. I liked the color and the coverage, but one thing I did not like is the smell. If you're someone who is sensitive to smell then stay away from this foundation. It did however leave my skin looking glowy, but it can also cling onto dry patches.

on 4/7/2017 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've recently been having quite a few issues with my skin. Random breakouts, texture, makeup not staying on the tip of my nose. All while having naturally dry skin. This if the first foundation I've tried that hasn't been an issue for all my problems. I have a lot of weird texture between my eyebrows, which ALL foundations emphasize, some more than others, this is the only one that doesn't at all. It stays put on my nose. And in acne areas I just build up more product with my finger for a more nature effect. I don't know how this would be on oily skin, however, my face can get a bit sweaty while running around all day, and it lasts. Like with any foundation, I set a bit more in those areas that tend to get sweaty. I say sweaty as it's not oily when I touch. But wet, like water.

on 4/1/2017 2:40:00 PM

DISSAPOINTED! That's all i can say.. Sorry L'oreal but this foundation doesn't work on my dry skin..

What i really dislike :
- OxiDize! I have tried so many foundation from drugstore to high end but no one ever noticed my foundation turns grey and ashy looking after 2hrs of using until i used this one..
- after 3hrs more my husband complain my face look old
- i always look for 'dewy/glow' foundation, strangely it turned out matte.. it looked almost perfect right after application however after 2hrs the nightmare begun..

Definitely would not repurchase

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I tried this because it seemed to have good reviews after the Pro-Matte. I tried the Pro-Matte and I liked it because in pictures, my skin looked flawless. Anyway, I thought this Pro-Glow would give me the dewy, moisturized look that other reviewers talked about.
- However, it doesn't. And It's almost like water. Like someone else said, it would spill out of the top without even squeezing if you turned it over.
-I didn't notice any coverage at all. I had a blemish, and I saw not even the slightest coverage when I applied this foundation.
-Instead of making my skin dewy and healthier-looking, I have noticed dry patches around my mouth....which is something I haven't really experienced BEFORE using this product.
I can't wait to buy something else, and throw this away.

on 3/8/2017 9:22:00 PM

The third ingredient in this is alcohol, it smells of alcohol. Low coverage and as usual with Loreal foundations poor colour range. I have 204 (about an NC25) and it oxidises orange-pink?

Expected better.

on 3/1/2017 10:40:00 PM

First of all, this smells soo bad. I'm not someone who's normally sensitive to smells but I can hardly stand putting this on my face. I chose the palest shade of this foundation, and when I first apply this the color matches my skin perfectly. However, after about and hour it oxidizes on me and turns waay to dark. Other than that it wore fine, but I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This foundation has alcohol listed as the third ingredient, in fact, it even smells like alcohol (so there is a lot of it in there for sure). So basically it is not safe to use on skin. Unless the goal is to mess up the skin.
I tested it nevertheless, and it clings to dry patches and starts to break up after a few hours of wear. Feels pretty heavy and uncomfortable too. Definite no-go.
Bad. Expected a better choice of ingredients from L'Oreal.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I felt like this aged me a lot.. who wants that? I don't require much coverage so I had no business buying this in the first place, since it does have decent coverage. That would be the only complment I could come up with.. IF I wanted a lot of coverage, that is! Just not for me. Looking for a dewy drugstore foundation so if you have a suggestion, give me a whisper in my ear.