4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I love this mascara, it's my all time favorite... and I've tried so many! What I really like about it is that the wand is on the smaller side and picks up a lot of product. No need to curl my lashes beforehand, this mascara lifts my lashes way up along with giving them a lot of volume. Also, it doesn't melt or give you panda eyes on hot days. This is also not one of those types of mascara that needs to age a little to have the perfect consistency, if you know what I mean. It's nice and thick right away! Have ran out and bought it again several times already!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This is a really good mascara! It gives lovely volume and length with only one coat. I usually apply two coats, but I don't need to with this one. In fact, it looks better if I don't. The wand is small and reminds me of MAC's Upward mascara wand. It's not exactly the same though. It picks up a lot of product so be mindful of that. It applies evenly and separates my lashes well. On me, it doesn't smudge, but it does flake under my lower lash line. If it flaked a little less, it would have been one of my favourite mascaras.

About reviewer (280 reviews)

Age36-43