Urban Decay TMI Vice Lipstick (sheer)

Urban Decay TMI Vice Lipstick (sheer)

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/20/2018 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Another lovely choice from the UD Vice Collection. On me, TMI is a beautiful, sheer, medium-depth, slightly muted cool true mauve without shimmer--not too pink, not too purple. The sheer formula is delightful. It's not quite balmy, but it's close. It feels wonderful on the lips and wears a little better than I'd expect from a sheer lipstick. I'm in a mauve phase this spring, and I find myself reaching for this a lot. It has that light vanilla-y UD scent that's very light, quite pleasant, and doesn't linger. My only minor gripe is the packaging. I was used to the old metal tubes and feel that the plastic ones are a little flimsy, space-wasting, and clumsy, but the mechanism works well and it stays securely closed in my purse. I absolutely would repurchase this little beauty.

on 7/19/2016 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this particular lipstick. It's a pink-mauve, and sheer, but it's not super sheer. A swipe and I enjoy a pretty boost of color, but if I add more I get more opaque coverage. It's creamy and comfortable on my lips, without being heavy, and it lasts without migrating. There's no scent or flavor, either, which is a bonus for me. I'd say it's about a medium color -- not super pale and not very dark. I'm between an NC15 and 20 complexion-wise, with brown (sometimes auburn hair) and really like this. I suspect I'll use this more in the fall and winter, but for me it is proving to be something of a MLBB shade, although it's a bit darker than my natural lip color. I get a pinch of brightness, a bit more pigment, and a bit more depth with TMI, and I love it. I've used it so often and consistently love the color that I easily see myself buying this again.

on 6/24/2016 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

TMI has a sheer finish and is a soft mauve-pink with a berry twist. I am nw20, deep winter complexion, almost black hair, brown eyes. I like the sheer finish because it is perfect for summer. Temptalia mentions this is less bright than MAC Plumful (which skews more reddish too) and UD Lovelight (skews more pink) and that is really accurate. Plumful and Lovelight were the first two lipsticks that came to mind when I wore this. But it provides less of an impact which, again, for daily summer wear, is ideal for me. I take things easier in the summer. This gives me a touch of color but nothing too heavy. I find this easier to wear than both Plumful and Lovelight. Plumful makes me feel like I should be dressed for the office. Lovelight makes me fee like I should be going out. But TMI makes me feel like I am chilling on a Saturday enjoying summer.