CLINIQUE beyond perfecting powder

CLINIQUE beyond perfecting powder
beyond perfecting powder

4.1

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Zinc Laurate, Dimethicone, Bentonite, HDI / Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Glycerin, Squalane, Lauroyl Lysine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Water / Aqua / Eau, Magnesium Myristate, Potassium Sorbate, Coconut Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin.May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

on 12/31/2018 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Poor coverage. Barely covers anything despite being called a powder foundation and concealer.

on 12/25/2018 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Fabulous! When I first apply this it looks powdery and too matte (I prefer a natural but not dewy look) but after a few minutes it’s perfect. I use the included sponge and go for sheer to light coverage just to even out my skin tone. I think it would easily give moderate coverage if applied heavier. It doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. When it’s been very cold and dry outside I’ve used a moisturizer underneath and that’s worked great. I haven’t yet worn it during hot humid summer months so can’t comment on that. Right now I’m wearing Cream Chamois (VF-G) and when it’s warmer and I’ve tanned a bit I’ll switch to Golden Neutral (MF-G).

on 8/17/2018 2:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS!! This is the absolute best pressed powder foundation I have used. It blends amazingly easily, covers my redness and large pores but never looks heavy or chalky. I have applied with the included sponge and a rounded foundation brush (mac duo fiber 187) and I prefer the sponge but the brush application isn't bad just not as full coverage. I definitely still need to use a concealer around my undereye area with this but I expected that, but I don't need to add any concealer around my nose like I usually would. I was surprised at how long this lasts, it holds up really well during a hot/humid work day. I touch up using Mac Next to Nothing powder and only need to touch up maybe once a day as opposed to my regular 5-6 times a day. This foundation does look darker in the compact than it applies and does not oxidize so try it directly on your skin. I selected .5 Breeze as I am very fair and I thought it would be too dark but it's perfect. Love the mirrored compact and the sponge included is great, the tapered edge lets me get into the corners of my nose etc. Price isn't bad at $36CAD, will definitely repurchase!

on 4/22/2018 4:09:00 PM

This is a winner! Amazing coverage, goes on super smoothly and almost creamy, meaning that it does not look dry or cakey but gives you a lovely velvety finish that feels super lightweight. I also find that it has great lasting power and does not accentuate fine lines or pores. It really is everything I look for in a powder - it looks absolutely beautiful, wears well and does not break me out. Plus, the new mirrored packaging is sooo much nicer than the old green Clinique compacts.

on 8/23/2017 3:30:00 AM

Where are the reviews for this powder? I prefer a powder over a liquid since I have combination skin that is more oily than dry. This powder is very light and provides great coverage. I easily get a full workday with this and actually prefer how it looks once my natural oils come through. I have had no breakouts or clogging with this powder. I use a powder brush instead of the sponge it comes with and it covers beautifully. If you can find a shade that matches consider yourself lucky, I use golden neutral which is perfect for summer and hope I can find a match for the cooler months to come. Try this powder if you like powder foundations, it truly is a gem.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I am so surprised at the complete lack of reviews for this item! I use it regularly and adore it. I would compare it favorably to Lancome Dual Finish but without the fragrance; or the exorbitant price tag. Its soft, easy to apply, moderate coverage but build able to full. It stays on all day, doesn't oxidize, doesn't break down, keeps me shine free for no less than 12 hours. The older I get the less makeup I prefer to wear so now I frequently use this with just a little concealer and it give me refined and glowing skin.

on 6/23/2016 3:12:00 PM

well...mixed feelings about this. I bought this powder this morning and I will definetely try to return it tomorrow. First of all they gave me a wrong color. I look as if i have a bronzer all over my face,the shades did look awkward to me but i decided to trust the sales person its just terrible but even so the coverage is light to medium so its definetely not for my skin, i love the packaging and the tear drop sponge but that is all i like about this powder ....hope i can at least change it tomorrow to a lighter color.