Moroccanoil Thickening lotion

Moroccanoil Thickening lotion

3.3

on 8/30/2017 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This dried out my hair. I love most Moroccanoil products and have been using the Moroccanoil light for over a year. My stylist turned me onto this because of my fine hair. It does the job of thickening your hair but it dried my hair out. I won't repurchase.

This stuff works well in giving me volume while helping to maintain my natural wave so that would be 5 stars. However, I get almost identical results from OGX Bamboo Fiber Full Thickening Fiber Cream for a fraction of the price = deducted 1 lippie. Will I re-purchase? No - will stick w/ OGX for the price difference.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Why hasn't this been reviewed yet?! It's pretty fantastic and I will never go without it. I have thin, fine naturally dark blonde hair that I highlight with bleach. It seems like the older I get, the thinner my hair becomes. It's pretty depressing. I've always had fine hair but I had a lot of it. I love MoroccanOil products because the smell is to die for in my opinion. I use the shampoo and conditioner and mask not because it works the best, but because it works OK but I need my hair to smell like that. I tried this, hoping it would not make my hair dry, crusty, crunchy, tangle since that's what most thickening products seem to do with fine hair, but it didn't. It actually feels hydrating (lightly, not heavily) and it makes my hair feel soft. When I get done drying it, I can't believe what I see and feel! I reach back and touch my hair and it feels noticeably thicker. It looks thicker. It styles nicer. I'm not one to style my hair every day because I'm busy and I can't. But a little nickel size of this and my hair instantly looks better because it's thicker. And of course it has that amazing MoroccanOil smell. If you have fine, thin hair, this is going to be your favorite.

Popular Styling Products