Frank Body Creamy Face Cleanser

Frank Body Creamy Face Cleanser

4.6

The most underrated facial cleanser EVER!!! It is such a bargain comparing it to the other facial cleansers I have tried and none of them have helped improve my skin's texture and overall complexion as much as Frank's facial cleanser. I have sensitive, eczema prone, and oily skin (due to dehydrated skin) with cystic breakouts on my cheeks every now and then. I've tried cliniques skincare line (waste of money) and even bought first-aid beauty's skincare line because it was recommended due to the combination of sensitive skin and eczema. Yeah.. Nope not worth the money. All of these well known skincare companies claim to do so many things to help your skin and if anything, they make my skin worse! This cleanser really needs to get more recognition so more women will switch over and experience this life changing product!

I know so many of you care about fragrance and this cleanser smells very earthy and may not be everyone's cup of tea but I personally love it. This cleanser doesn't foam up which I love since foaming agents are an additive and unnecessary in my opinion.
P.s. this product is vegan and if you are looking to go more natural with your skin care this could be your first step along side with moisturizing with jojoba oil.

on 9/9/2016 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

So i was searching for a good cleanser for my acne prone skin. And i ended up buying this thing! I was so grateful i found this cleanser. I use it 3 times a day and it lasts for a long time. It makes my skin feels so soft after first use. Well i used to have breakouts all over my face but after using this, they're slowly but sure gone. Then i ran out of this cleanser and i go back to my old cleanser (bcoz frank is so hard to find in my country) and i started to breakout even more. So this month i'm planning to buy the complete bundle of frank face range. Hope the scrub and moisturiser will work for me too!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was really motivated to try this cleanser because I have oily skin and every now and then, break out with some acne bumps. It contains salicylic acid and charcoal that helps with this so I thought, why not. It turns out my skin really responds well to this cleanser! I love it and I love how my face feels after I use it. It's meant for sensitive skin and I haven't had any problems with it at all. It isn't a very foaming cleanser but it does a bit. I use my Foreo device with this. It rinses well off my skin and it doesn't leave behind a film and most important, doesn't leave that stripped, squeaky feeling. My skin feels moisturized not greasy. It comes in a pump bottle, I use about 3 pumps. I feel the price, I paid 19.95 USD was reasonable. I am going to repurchase.

I honestly love all Frank products. My skin is dry but I have jawline acne due to thyroid issues. I bought this product and used it and loved it. Then when my face broke out bad it ended up sitting around and I tried other products to dry out my acne. Although, everything was too drying and made it worse. I ended up going back to this and I absolutely love it and won't go back. It has really helped clear up my skin and it's good for your skin too! It's not harsh and just feels clean and makes my skin look awesome

I love this product!
> I use this product everyday with my clarisonic, it has lasted almost 6 months - talk about bang for your buck!
> it hasn't dried out my skin at all - which is a first. When I use it with the daily moisturiser my skin just looks and feels amaze
> The first thing I noticed about it was that it had a bizzare scent, not a bad smell, just different. and it is also a sort of marbled grey colour and was very different from any other cleanser that I have tried!
> it doesn't foam up like a lot of cleansers do, its more of a cream cleanser
> and I also enjoy the fact that there are NO NASTIES, its all natural and Frank Body are also a cruelty free company which is a plus for me!