NYX Professional Makeup Ombré Blush

Ombré BlushOmbré Blush

4.7

on 7/15/2018 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in the bright apricot shade called Feel the Heat. At first glance it looks neon and overwhelming. While it's highly pigmented, all you need to do is slightly tap your brush into the powder before tapping it into the apples of your cheeks. Gives me a radiant flush that lasted me throughout sitting outside for hours in 100 degree weather. The Feel the Heat shade suits my medium tan skin perfectly... definitely a staple for brown skin!!!

on 4/27/2018 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a half-price sale so it was well worth the price. I have it in the shade Strictly Chic and it is honestly soooo gorgeous. As soon as I started wearing it, I KEPT (no joke) getting compliments on how good my skin looked and that is such a massive improvement because I wasn't having a 'good skin day' either. It makes me look glowy and fresh and breathes some much needed life into my cheeks. A MUST HAVE! Eyeing Mauve Me because I've heard so many good things about it.

Mauve me is a must have! Looks amazing- pretty neutral pink on my NC40/sun beige skin. I might try other colors (not sure) since they are very strong shades. Looks beautiful in the pan and has great packaging. Never thought I’d love something as much as my Milani blushes but it’s the same kind. It’s a glowy satiny blush- not shimmery, not matte. The whole pan is a blush- don’t bother using the top as a highlighter (doesnt show up at all, really really natural). Would repurchase and reccomend! Love!

I have always worn mac blushes and was happy eith them until I bought mauve me. It is less shimmery than mac but so much more natural. People always compliment me on how fresh my cheeks look these days...It is a must have

on 7/27/2017 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been a bright blush person for years, but lately I'd been craving a more neutral blush to wear with the bold lip colors I love.
NYX Ombré blush in Mauve Me is pretty darned ideal for my purpose. I agree with the assertion that Mauve Me is slightly pink/rose, but somehow still mauve; lightly applied with a fan brush, this shade gives my NW15 face a natural-looking and flattering subtle flush. The finish of Mauve Me is neither completely matte nor really shiny; I'd describe it as a "satin" finish. Since I have very oily skin, I prefer matte blushes, but this one works.
I could do without the highlighter portion; I swirl my brush over the entire surface of this smooth, well-pigmented blush before applying, thus blending the colors together, and the result looks fine, and lasts for hours on me.
I wore Mauve Me yesterday with a deep rose lipstick(Too Faced La Matte in "Hey Gurrl") and it looked terrific.
I'd definitely buy this cruelty-free, high-quality, reasonably priced product again.

on 6/3/2017 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I want to buy every single shade! This is by far the best drugstore blush I have ever tried. The quality is amazing for the price point - finely milled, blends superbly, great pigmentation. Best of all: the shade range flatters my tan skin so well. I have it in Soft Flush, which is a perfect summer shade that sits between coral and peach, and Mauve Me, which is perfect for giving me my daily professional look as it goes well with all neutral and pink nudes. The highlighter part is a little gimmicky, but it is pretty okay as I don't feel like I need to reach for another highlighter (not much of a highlighter person anyway). Love love love this blush!

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love the bright hot pink. I also use as an eyeshadow

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I found this blush by being petty, so I knew it was the blush for me.

That's just a joke! But I'm serious when I say I've been struggling to find a good mauve blush that's in my price range. Mauve Me is just what I've been searching for.

The versatility of ombre blushes is something I like, especially with these two shades. I wish the lighter shade came to the middle of the pan, though. In reality it only comes about 1/3rds the way down. That's irritating, but not a deal breaker.

Nyx has really impressed me with their blushes. Other blushes have similar shades, but their powder fades really quickly. This one doesn't fade so quickly, and I find I can go through a shift at work without having to reapply.

on 5/2/2017 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am NW15 and quite pale. I have this in soft flush and it's very flattering on me. It is quite peachy and very, very pigmented. I need to use an extremely light hand when applying it, because it's so easy to end up looking like a clown. I wish it was less pigmented, because it would be easier to apply then (hence the four lippies). It's not super cheap in Sweden, more mid-range, but well worth the money. I have combo skin and it lasts all day on me. I'm buying mauve me next.

on 4/2/2017 8:39:00 PM

I'm torn between wanting to buy this in every single shade...yet being terrified by how bright and pigmented these are. Doesn't seem to be very fair skinned friendly...the only shade I knew might work for me, being pale and preferring a more subtle blush, was the shade "Mauve Me". Which I love, it's beautiful. I'm not even exactly sure how to describe the shade honestly...all I can say is it applies pinkier than you would assume...while still being mauvey. The mauve appeared to be the lightest of all the shades in the display...I was drooling over all the corals and bright pinks even though I know I can't pull them off. Definitely something to be excited about if you have darker skin or love bright, vivid, intense, pigmented blushes. Good quality blush and you get a generous amount. Nice compact with a mirror. There's some shimmer here but it's not super glittery. Not powdery not chalky...it melted into my skin and stayed there. I don't see much point in the "ombre" part...I mean, it looks cool but.. theres such a tiny amount of the lighter shade that it seems barely worthwhile. I just blend both shades together anyway...but I guess if you really tried you could use the lighter shade as a highlight. I read a bunch of reviews on these on other sites, and one common complaint were from people who ordered these blushes online, and the shades depicted on the website were different from the shade in person, or on the skin, so that's something to keep in mind...what you see may not be what you get. Also blending the shades together is obviously going to alter the shade. Anyway, these are definitely worth checking out!!!