100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

it's a 5/5 I bought it for mum & friend they love it too. Tried both (de earth too) both is awesome.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I've been using this deodorant for a few years now. Got my boyfriend hooked on it too. This stuff really works for the both of us. I always had issues with deodorants. The natural ones never worked, the chemical ones were not reliable either and as a bonus, they ruined my clothes. Then I stumbled onto Black Chicken. I was sceptical, I didn't want to spend 18$ plus delivery on yet another crappy product. But after reading a few reviews I decided to give it a go. I've never looked back!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

THE HOLY GODDESS OF NATURAL DEODORANTS!!!! The searching is over people. I present to you Axilla past. I have searched endlessly for natural deodorants. I have tried numerous sticks, crystals, sprays etc. I some had minor success with a local tea tree deo by Thursday Plantation. But not like this little beauty. This is the real deal. A small pea size amount does wonders with absolutely no odour and I live in subtropical Australia where it is hot. I love using my hands to apply and connect with my skin and body in the morning. This smells natural and beautiful, not too overpowering. I am looking into more Black Chicken natural Remedies in the future. 1 tub lasted me 4 months :)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35