Yves Rocher Radiance Shampoo

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My hair is on oilier side.there is no dye or highlight on my hair just its natural raw state. This shampoo makes my hair incredibly shiny and soft.didn't dry out or made my hair oily faster.smells like real lemons but just better.very citrusy and refreshing.foams up well rinses clean and left hair soft.if you are looking for a shampoo that cleanses without residues or overdrying effects then i can recommend this shampoo.so gentle on my scalp.plus it's colorless and biodegradable formula which i like most.the bottle also looks lovely in my shower.two thumbs up!

on 6/22/2016 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The scent of this shampoo is really amazing, it leaves my hair with such good scent for days!
I used to have like oily hair (closer to the roots, but not that much) but afer using it for a few weeks it kinda dried my hair. conclusion- use a nurishing conditioner after you put on this shampoo. it's a great combination for smooth hair but not oily! I usually put some oil to calm down the frizz (a really small amout) so I would reccomend the Yves Rocher tiare tahitian oil for that. I would not buy this one again because right now my hair is not oily, it's great, I don't need it no more unless my hair got oily again.