Becca Champagne Collection face palette

Becca Champagne Collection face palette
Champagne Collection face paletteChampagne Collection face paletteChampagne Collection face paletteChampagne Collection face paletteChampagne Collection face palette

4.6

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Purchase this because of sale in sephora France (cost around 35€ if I'm not mistaken)
I want this palette since its first release, but too pricy for me :(
Anyway I'm happy with this purchase, the highlight is living the hype, it's blinding in my opinion.
As for the blushes, I don't really use it so I can't give any comment about it, only here for the highlighter.

You dont need my review to convince you to try this...all you have to do is go into your local sephora or any other Becca retailer and swatch this beauty!! I really have no complaints what so ever about this palette...it is everything we have come to know and love from Becca...this collaboration was pure genius! Buttery...pigmented...blendable...it has no flaws...the colors are wonderful the packaging is gorgeously executed and the large mirror is a plus!! Way to go Becca this is an undeniably must have palette! Worth every penny!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Gorg blush bronzer highlighter palette. I love the selections provided blushes, bronzer & highlighters. This is w very useful palette for me. I love champagne pop & Prosecco truly awesome highlighters. I am NC20 but this would flatter a lot of skin tones. So much new MU out there so I prob wouldn't repurchase this I agree w poster below but this is an ideal palette. The price wasn't too bad for what you get if God forbid my palette was stolen or broken id repurchase it. So I'll leave that checked as a maybe rebuy. Because becca stuff is grossly overpriced thou imo. The pans are decent sized. I'm glad i got this thou.

on 7/14/2016 4:15:00 PM

I said Yes to buying it again but personally I get bored and new stuff come out all the time so IF it's even possible to finish this palette I wouldnt buy it BUT if someone stole my purse and this was in it i would replace it.

I'm new to highlighting so I thought I'd grab this to find out what all the hype is all about. I love the package and the presentation. It's very galmourous and I love to feel glamourous when i'm getting ready. The quality is great and I think compared to what each pan indiviudally go for it's a steal. I wouldn't buy Champagne pop on it's own but for another $20 i get three blushes and another highlighter? Of course I wouldn't say no. I know the highlighters are not full size but they are close and it would be ages before you hit pan on a full size anyway so why not enjoy the variety and versatility of this palette. Also I was looking to buy blushes so this was a kill two birds with one stone. Much more fun and economical.

Most makeup is very personal and it's not a one size fits all. At first I questioned my purchase as I LOVE the Laura Marcier's Matte Radiance!!! This would NEVER replace that but it's a great one for variety. I like the golden sheen I get from these highlighters but not as much as the beautiful lighter sheen Matte Radiance gives me. This can be built up for a night out and it's good to use on a daily basis too. Matte Radiance is more of an everyday kinda highlighter, more subtle than this I think. The colours in the palette I think are versatile. The best blush colour on me is Amerato and I like the Champagne pop better than the Presco highlighter.

I'm not a huge fan of Jacklyn Hill as her makeup style is way over the top for me taste but this product is good for those who want an everyday look too. It's highly pigmented and it might be years before you run out!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is needed in your life if you can get your hands on it. The two highlights ... AMAZING especially mixed. Love all of the blush shades especially rosé spritz.

on 12/17/2016 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Overall its a good product but i do feel like its overhyped firstly the highlighters are not that creamy secondly the 2 pink blushes are similar,the brown blush is not flattering at all.it would have been better if there was a peachy blush and a blush like becca dahlia.this palette could have been way better.

on 6/29/2016 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this. Not a whole lot to say. I was a HUGE fan of Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector last summer. This just makes the obsession even greater. Every shade is gorgeous. I love this when I'm traveling.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

An amazingly beautiful palette that features highlighters and blushes. All shades in this palette are beautiful on all skin tones. The palette itself is also lovely- a large mirror and a clasp that is easy to open. Well designed.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is the bomb. I am a fan of Jaclyn but this isn't a biased review, the quality of this palette is outstanding. Firstly, the packaging is absolutely stunning. It looks and feels expensive and the mirror inside is hugggeee and so clear, for that reason alone it would be perfect for travelling with.

The blushes are perfect. Soft, smooth, pigmented, easy to blend and maybe perhaps a little bit too pigmented (not that I'm complaining) so use a gentle hand and build up the colour slowly. Rose Spritz is stunning and gives a sheen without any shimmer or glitter, it's so perfect. Pamplemousse is a little too bright for my tastes but I like to add a little bit over Rose Spritz sometimes. Amaretto is the bronze shade and it's my favourite, I love using this as a bronzer and has quickly become my most reached for shade over my Guerlain Terracotta bronzer which is saying something because I adore that one.

As for the highlighters, I already have Champagne Pop and I do agree with other reviewers when they say the texture is slightly drier. I'm assuming this has something to do with putting it into a palette? Nevertheless, it applies the same as the original. Prosecco Pop is too golden for my pale skin to wear alone but mixing with Champagne Pop tones it down a bit and gives me the perfect summer glow.

So there's my totally unbiased review. ;) Good work Becca and Jaclyn, you slayed!

on 6/26/2016 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Lets talk about the colours first-
Every colour is very pigmented and really blendable.
The highlighter "champagne pop" is too peachy for my complexion but I still rock it as an eyeshadow.
The second highlighter "prosecco pop" is more of a light gold which look sooo good on medium to dark complexion with olive-yellow undertone. I rock that as an eyeshadow as well as a highlighter and I really love it.
And the blushes.. I don't use blushes. I never use them right. Anyway I use everything as eyeshadows and those blushes have beautiful colours. "amaretto" is a beautiful transition shade. I wouldn't buy this again because I don't like blushes.
Oh and congrats for this being the only palette in my makeup bag that actually has a mirror.