Dr. Bronner's 4-in-1 Sugar Organic Pump Soap

4.5

Not tested on animals

I love this soap. I use this to wash my face twice a day; in the morning and in the evening. I love that its organic and with all natural products.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I bought this on a whim because I ran out of my fave Aesop pump soap and was at the shops. I LOVE this pump soap. It is completely different to any other soap I've had, I am not a regular sugar soap user but do know it is sold at the hardware store for tradies and stuff. I don't really know what it is meant to do.
This soap is 4-in-1 meaning you can use it as hand soap, body wash, shampoo and facial cleanser. I use it as hand wash but have used it on my toddler as shampoo and it works great. I have used it once as cleanser but have CeraVe cleanser so use that 99% of the time.
The reason I am writing this review is that I have started using it as my makeup brush cleanser and for that it works better than any liquid or bar soap or shampoo I have EVER used. I did it because it was on the vanity but didn't think it would work as well as it did.
Usually when I am washing my makeup brushes it takes a long time, not because I have so many, but because multiple washes are required. This has always been the case until now! With the Dr Bronner's 1 wash is sufficient! And in cold water too! Remarkable. I usually use warm which always worried me because of the potential for the glue to come unstuck.
It is expensive as a brush cleaner I suppose but if you are thinking of buying it anyway, this is a bonus use :) so it is really 5-in-1!
p.s. for shampoo Dr Bronner recommends rinsing with apple cider vinegar. I have not tried this with the makeup brushes but would produce a cleaner result I imagine.