St.Tropez Self Tan Luxe Facial Oil

No Image

3.3

I am fair skinned naturally. On top of that, I have sensitive skin that occasionally can become dehydrated, flaky, and dull. I've used many facial tanners on the market and until happening upon St Tropez luxe dry facial oil, I was using Jergens gradual tan facial lotion in Fair To Medium.

This stuff takes the cake for me! I mix a few drops in with my Cera Ve (in the tub) and apply it to freshly cleaned and toned skin. Within a few hours, I am glowing! If I want to make it last. I'll apply it 3x's a week in the same fashion (mixing with lotion). I get many compliments on my complexion.

on 3/2/2018 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Simply doesn’t work. Bought it a week ago and have been using it everyday and have noticed zero color. Will be returning for a refund.

on 7/27/2017 3:45:00 PM

I have rewrote this review I gave it another try and was pretty happy this time. I used the luxe dry oil the day after the dark bronzing lotion because I wasn't that dark tan I expected and I had to go out so couldn't use the lotion as the guide colour looks crazy dark on my face. So I applied it left it on 8 hours showered and all is good I actually had a nice dark tan and it was even and day 4 it's still here fading but not going splotchy. But this stuff stinks bad it smells like tumeric powder and it transfers onto clothing bedding etc. But it gives good colour and I can go out with it on as the guide colour is light golden and I don't see the shimmer effect on my skin. I don't want to pay regular price of $60 I feel it's overpriced as I will get 4-5 uses out of it I feel $40 is more like what it's worth, I got mine on sale $29 second bottle was on sale $45, so I won't be using this on its own just as a tan booster. I have 3 st Tropez products I bought to try and none have given me a dark tan until I start doing one after another, so I don't really know what the hype is all about I get a darker tan with my cheap $9 self tan. It's okay if you get it on a good sale but it's not worth it for the full price. I really like oil though and I have dry skin so this worked well for me now if it had a good smell I may think it's worth paying full price I hate the smell of tumeric and I hate smelling for 8 hours.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is the first self tanning oil I have ever used. I really like the ease of use, the light citrus scent and the natural looking golden tan that I got. I used this on my face, neck, chest and arms. Color applied evenly. The color lasted about 4 days on me. I have porcelain skin tone and this does not look fake or orange on me.