Too Faced Born This Way Concealer

Too Faced Born This Way Concealer

3.1

INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Didecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Titanium Dioxide [Nano], Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauric Acid, Lauryl Alcohol Diphosphonic Acid, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tropolone, Yogurt Powder. May Contain/Peut Contenir ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 10/20/2018 11:32:00 PM

So much like my review with the Born This Way Foundation, I did not personally have a good experience with this concealer. I’m not sure if the used the same formula as the foundation or not but i experienced the same exact problems. Over time it became patchy, some of it disappeared, it did not work too well with my other products, and it became very very very dry. If you read my review on the foundation i mentioned that I had dry to oily combination skin and it soaked up every bit of oil that i had left in my face. Well this did the same exact thing, it became very dry and irritated my skin, it did cause me to have just a slight breakout. I found that when I was applying this over top of my foundation that is basically ate the foundation away. Also like i said in my foundation review i would like to know if this works for someone that has dry skin, if so let me know what you did to get it to work. This concealer is $28 and i personally do not think it is worth it at all, yes the packaging is nice and the size of the bottle is very eye catching, but again, do not purchase this if you have dry skin and it is ver sensitive to products. I want to love this and the foundation so much because i am a huge fan of Too Faced, so again, if anyone has any recommendations on how i can get this to work for myself please let me know! Otherwise i am sticking with my opinions and not recommending anyone to try this out.

on 8/21/2018 10:57:00 AM

If this is how people felt with the Tarte Shapetape - I finally get it. Holy grail concealer has been found!

I have been using Tarte Shapetape since it came out, but it was always a product I had to work with to make it work for my skin (look at the past review I wrote on it). After figuring out how to make it work, I gave it 5 lippies; however, after using THIS concealer it now comes in second place.

The Born This Way isn’t too drying on my undereyes. I have no issues applying it and I’m even able to use setting powder like a normal person again (I had to be careful with the Shapetape because I could go from smooth to cakey with a slip of the brush). Now I realize that it was way too dry for under my eyes which was what was giving me issues with all my other products.

I recommend this concealer times 100 especially if you ever struggled with Shapetape. Love this!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This review is for the older version of this concealer, not the high coverage one.

This concealer is medium buildable coverage, it doesn't sink at all into my large pores and really looks like there is nothing on the skin. The downside of it is that it's not very long lasting for me, especially since I like to make use of its natural finish when having a bare face and applying concealer only to highlight the front of my face. It melts into the skin and I'm pretty much left with nothing after 3-4 hours. Which is kind of understandable, given that it has skincare qualities.

on 7/21/2018 2:26:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I just want to point out that there are DIFFERENT Too Faced Concealers, both named "Born This Way" (great, TF). There is an entirely different listing for the Newer super coverage sculpting one. Which I adore -- and I'm 62! If it covers and doesn't crease on ME, I can't imagine it doing so on younger buyers. I do set it with a small due-fiber brush and the lightest powder I have on hand. But then I am good for the rest of the day.

I know everyone's experience and skin is different, but some of these reviews, I feel, are about an entirely different product. This is just now in stores this week -- the end of July 2018.

on 7/21/2018 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Very aging to my combo skin.

I wasn't sure if I would like the new TOO FACED Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer, but like most things, I thought I needed to give it a try to find out. I must admit the formula of this concealer is very natural looking, it doesn't look cakey when using it on the under eye area and it doesn't make blemishes stand out or look like a spot you are trying to cover up. The formula lasts all day without budging. What I like about this is that it doesn't set immediately so you have a little time to blend it before it dries. One thing I must point out, the color selection at the light end of the spectrum is pretty good with lots of different undertones, but at the darker end of the spectrum it seems to be lacking in options. I hope if the Born This Way Super Coverage Multi Use Sculpting Concealer is successful that they will introduce additional shades. My video review can be seen here:

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It's nice, feels very light and looks very natural.
If you are looking for a very full coverage concealer then perhaps this is not the one for you.

on 5/14/2018 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

When I first tried this, I thought it was too light coverage-wise. I had some trouble blending it and it would crease. I've played with it a bit more and am liking it better. The coverage is light, but it's buildable. I use a mini Beauty blender to blend it in. My big complaint is that it creases quite a bit. Maybe it's just too liquidy? I bought this after trying Shape Tape and finding it too heavy and drying on my undereye. Born This Way is much more natural looking and the tube doesn't get as messy as the Shape Tape one. The concealer does brighten my eye area and doesn't look cakey after a few hours I'm in the shade Light Nude and wear NC20 in Mac and Ecru in Estee Lauder Double Wear.

on 4/21/2018 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The new fairest shade is a bit too yellow toned for me (I am a MAC NC10, but only because the NC10 is a bit more neutral/warm toned than the other studio fix fluid foundations). I don’t find it gives great coverage either, and it creases like crazy, even after being set. I like it better than the Naked Skin concealer (which goes even more yellow on me and dries my under eye skin into a crepey hot mess), but I’m not sure that’s saying much. I actually think I look better without concealer than with this.

on 4/21/2018 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Worst conceler ever. This was recommended as a great conceler for dry skin. It freaking burned when I applied it under my eyes. Within seconds it was creasing. Do not waist your money on this. I am returning this.